X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• field
    replied
    Deuteronomy 32:35
    "It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them."

"The head of the Fisher Family is dead!" the Marshall announced. "We have struck a serious blow to this outlaw gang terrorizing our village, and that is worth celebrating." Some villagers looked uneasy. Others were suspicious.

The plan was to convene at the saloon and commence the festivities, but an odd sight soon changed the mood around town.

Closed.

That's what the saloon sign said. "Closed?" The saloon hasn't been closed in day time for the duration of its existence. Something must be wrong.

The villagers began looking around and at each other; they were fraught with questions and thoughts.

Leading the charge, I barge in, to a horrifying scene.

Undercut was shot behind the bar and now floats in a pool of his own blood. He was Ms. Annabelle, the Bar Maid of Trenchville (Town Roleblocker).

Ms. Annabelle. My blessing and my curse. A forbidden fruit. Gone.
    And now my vengeance begins.

BEGIN DAY 3
    Phase change ~ Thursday evening. May extend or cut short depending on game progress.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    I just realized I didn't include time for phase change. Phase change tomorrow around 2 pm PST. Earlier if I receive all night actions before then.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Missa View Post

Why? Because that's what I get for asking questions? Am I asking too many? Am I about to uncover something you don't want uncovered?
    Nope, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Just for the record, count this post as the one that makes you the Day 3 Lynch. You probably were anyway, but this solidified it.
    THIS

Missa out here reaching hard after the_paul brought up a possible scenario where voth and exalt are both two timing us. I dont know any scum in their right mind that would let their godfather win a role that gets an extra vote and then proceed to push a lynch on them, that would be voth pushing away TWO EXTRA VOTES FOR HIS MAFIA. I don't believe that for a second

It does slightly incriminate the paul though if im being honest, i have thought of him as town this whole game but coming out with this random theory and missa trying to hop onto it and push it into towns thoughts just looks like a possible diversion/flail
    Missa been on my scumlist since day 1 and has yet to change my mind

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    If there's any similar mechanic roles like last game (tracker) request both tracker and cop to check me. THIS time this statement is 100% valid since godfather is already out. Don't give me bullshit that I am godfather trying to weed out important power roles. And an explanation for the voting phase, I threw a last vote on exalt since it wouldn't have changed how the order of elected roles came in order. If there's strong suspicion on me, why not check? Better to keep as many townies as possible than shortening time to find all mafia members.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Perhaps Voth isn't who he says he is? I posted that I trusted the guy, had a question about Undercut, and he goes nuts? Alright, buddy.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied

Just for the record, count this post as the one that makes you the Day 3 Lynch. You probably were anyway, but this solidified it.
    Why? Because that's what I get for asking questions? Am I asking too many? Am I about to uncover something you don't want uncovered?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Well, that's something I hadn't thought of, yet. Smart, really.. Because I, along with pretty much everyone else, have a huge level of trust in you and hope you turn out to be town. That'd be a pretty smart conspiracy between you two, BUT I don't feel like you're bullshitting us.

I feel a little lost with what I think of everyone the more this game goes on. We have several more active people than the last one (yay!) and my head is FILLED with possible conspiracy theories, lol. I felt strongly about what I posted about ixt because he was really the only person I interacted much with last game, and he is acting COMPLETELY different. I don't really consider it frantically distancing myself considering him and I never were aligned, but I mean, come on. A lot of people have pointed out his sketchy behavior and called him on it. The guy immediately states "Nope! I'm nobody! Nothing to see here! Just gonna be partially afk and mind my own business!" Weird. Nobody is giving him a second thought but who knows what he is doing by night.

Also, why aren't we questioning Undercut more? Supposedly he is the role blocker. Why isn't he dead? Why wouldn't scum off him quickly and reap the benefits of the free role claim? If our doctor is dead, is there someone else protecting him? OR did he lie and HE is on the mafia side, which is why he hasn't been night killed? Why go for Rodney 1.0? Undercut has done a lot to distance himself from Exalt, which was smart. He ripped him apart from the go knowing he was going to go down for lynching Willby 1.0. Did he just cleverly insert himself into the crowd? Are one of our power roles giving him info, assuming he is town?

Huh. Interesting. Undercut ?

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Also, why aren't we questioning Undercut more? Supposedly he is the role blocker. Why isn't he dead? Why wouldn't scum off him quickly and reap the benefits of the free role claim? If our doctor is dead, is there someone else protecting him? OR did he lie and HE is on the mafia side, which is why he hasn't been night killed? Why go for Rodney 1.0? Undercut has done a lot to distance himself from Exalt, which was smart. He ripped him apart from the go knowing he was going to go down for lynching Willby 1.0. Did he just cleverly insert himself into the crowd? Are one of our power roles giving him info, assuming he is town?

It's obvious, the mafia is afraid to kill me. They kill me and the rest of the town can begin taking out my list one by one. Leaving me alive leaves some kind of question about whether I'm town or not. I distanced myself from exalt because I I thought he was mafia after at the end of the phase came in and secured him a position he didn't deserve.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied

Seriously? Me and Exalt concocted this entire thing? We both got elected to roles and sacrificed that power prematurely by having me go all out against him? Why would we not keep us both around as long as possible to reap the huge benefits of the elected roles? You are reaching badly right now.
    Well, that's something I hadn't thought of, yet. Smart, really.. Because I, along with pretty much everyone else, have a huge level of trust in you and hope you turn out to be town. That'd be a pretty smart conspiracy between you two, BUT I don't feel like you're bullshitting us.

I feel a little lost with what I think of everyone the more this game goes on. We have several more active people than the last one (yay!) and my head is FILLED with possible conspiracy theories, lol. I felt strongly about what I posted about ixt because he was really the only person I interacted much with last game, and he is acting COMPLETELY different. I don't really consider it frantically distancing myself considering him and I never were aligned, but I mean, come on. A lot of people have pointed out his sketchy behavior and called him on it. The guy immediately states "Nope! I'm nobody! Nothing to see here! Just gonna be partially afk and mind my own business!" Weird. Nobody is giving him a second thought but who knows what he is doing by night.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I am seeing what happens this night phase before making a specific target, but I have made it clear where the road leads from here at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I keep having thoughts that this might actually be happening. Which is ironic, because I threw my hat into the Voth ring pretty early on and pretty definitively. If he really is in contact with a cop, then I don't know how we can do anything except follow him. The only way to dispute this is for the cop to come forward, which is suicide because our doctor is dead. The fact that these are the only options I see keep this nagging doubt in the back of my head that this could theoretically be happening. Honestly, if that was the case, then Exalt and especially Voth have played a basically perfect game so far.

Like you said, the odds are long that this did happen, but I've had this thought in the back of my head the entire game. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow with Voth's "contact"
    Seriously? Me and Exalt concocted this entire thing? We both got elected to roles and sacrificed that power prematurely by having me go all out against him? Why would we not keep us both around as long as possible to reap the huge benefits of the elected roles? You are reaching badly right now.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

per the description, as long as bodyguard is alive both are immune to night kills
    Hmm yes. Pretty stupid to elect the GF as any of the day 1 powerroles then if you ask me. Unless, and I don't mean this as an offense (please don't get me wrong here), his scum buddies are really inexperienced. But I'd imagine field would pay enough attention to the balancing overall.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by fiS View Post

Oh. I did indeed forget about the bodyguard.
    But wouldn't the Bodyguard only be able to protect one of the both elected roles? So it would have been 50/50?
    per the description, as long as bodyguard is alive both are immune to night kills

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    If I do in fact die tonight, please do not overlook willby 2.0 and rodney 2.0

Leave a comment:

Working...
X