Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ixt
    replied
    i thought about it some more, and it probably doesnt. say if mido was town and willby was scum (before we knew) then the sub wouldnt work out since then willby would know who the scum members are, capiche?

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Originally posted by Undercut View Post
    Willby has replaced mido on my scum list
    Why is mido scum for you so far? Except from a fairly low activity level...
    You're going to be on my scumlist now.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    And I wouldn't mind if WillBy subs in if mido is fine with it.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    does this make mido's stance instantly townie? since willby is able to sub in, just curious with this slight ripple in the change of the game
    Can you elaborate?

WillBy was a townie, revealed Doctor, he has no knowledge of anything other than that what was revealed.

He could sub in any role.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    does this make mido's stance instantly townie? since willby is able to sub in, just curious with this slight ripple in the change of the game

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Willby has replaced mido on my scum list

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Welcome back buddy!

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    WillBy has been subbed in for midoent.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by field View Post
    Looks like weekends are slow, so I am going to extend phase until Tuesday.
    Also, I am considering substituting WillBy in for midoent based on latter's "I can't commit" post. Does anyone have any objections?
    Sure, I don?t have any issue with this personally

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
    The more and more i see him converse against Exalt though i am starting to see Voth more and more as town. He is picking up all of the same vibes that i am and asking all of the right questions that Exalt seems to be ignoring and trying to deviate from. If Willby flips town, everyone who voted for Exalt looks SUS AF, especially the late votes that all piled onto him.

Voth got elected by role claiming and the slow accumulation of votes

Exalt got elected by last minute Votes from ixt and missa

i feel like these are KEY identifiers into their alignments
    I would like to hear more from ixt and missa regarding why they decided to vote for Exalt at the last second. This drew suspicion from a confirmed townie, and the person they chose decided to lynch an active townie day 1 despite multiple people who have contributed literally nothing, and thus far that has been absolutely catastrophic. Without investigation results or something of that nature, one of these 3 need to go today imo.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Looks like weekends are slow, so I am going to extend phase until Tuesday.
    Also, I am considering substituting WillBy in for midoent based on latter's "I can't commit" post. Does anyone have any objections?

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Things I notice as somewhat unusual:
    Exalt playing defensively. Last game (town alligned) he had his sensors out for mafia the entire game. His feelings were spot on. Now, of course, even as a good mafia player, one can't expect him to make flawless decisions. But the how he's all defensive with no real or only really careful accusationy makes me doubt that he's pro town. Note though: he just made an anti-town movement and it's natural to be defensive then. So maybe we shouldn't put too much weight on that.

Undercut is pretty straight forward with his vote on Exalt. I don't recall this quick and straight voting behavior by him in the previous game(s).

Chances are not too bad imo that at least one of them is Mafia. Maybe even both and they're bussing each other.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Both WillBy and Rodney voted themselves...their votes don't really help. WillBy went after Exalt pretty hard. I dunno. It's his honest townie belief... There's a good chance that Exalt is full of shit or WillBy just knew how wrong he was and postet it out of anger. Will check what Rodney had to say soon. I'm tending to think though that Rodney was a fairly random target.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    We shouldn't spend too much time on the target. Exalt might or might have targetted Rodney for whatever logic. Logic 1 is revenge, logic 2 is the "excuse". It's kinda a reverse logic that can be applied and imo not worth discussing much.
    Also, if he's Mafia, then there are more players than just him deciding on this. Unless GF or whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Soilderz
    replied
    Originally posted by Undercut View Post
    And to answer your question soilderz. I do think he would kill rodney. It?s the perfect cover for him. He can come into the thread and say ?Why would I kill rodney? The mafia just did that to make me look guilty.? If he left rodney alive it would make him look guilty for not wanting to kill him. Killing him makes him look innocent.
    you don't see the problem with this statement?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X