X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Missa View Post

My name is Michael T. I think I missed why we are name claiming somewhere? But everyone else is so here we go,.
    Same here, just trying to get ahead of not putting my name out in time makes me scum. Or how putting my name out makes me scum. Or how my name itself makes me scum.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

What is your name? Not role, just name
    My name is Michael T. I think I missed why we are name claiming somewhere? But everyone else is so here we go,.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Phase change in around 3 hours.
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    What?s up guys, Flynn here

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Might as well join everyone with the names, hi I'm Bobby

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Even IF you're a vanilla townie (and you weren't one in the last game, but basically reduced yourself to one by needlessly roleclaiming on day 1), that's the game. Vanilla Townies are underrated by the most.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Why be rude?

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    even when i make a half joke remark u have to react in a pissy manner. relax, i know youre on your period. chill

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    I am Cole.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    My name is Clementine, a housewife of Trenchville. LOL IM NOT EVEN FEMALE
    It's your role and this is a role playing game, get over it.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    My name is Clementine, a housewife of Trenchville. LOL IM NOT EVEN FEMALE

Leave a comment:

• Soilderz
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I feel bad about WillBy, because he got legitimately angry it seems, but you're grasping way too hard to throw shit at the wall to get whatever you can to stick. It's pretty obvious you aren't town, and I'm enjoying the irony of you being the desperate one here. I knew from the start that you and your buddies would try to lynch me if I got elected Mayor, especially when I started giving hints as to what my role was earlier in the game. While I can't get you lynched right away, I can find your team without you being able to NK me, and if you waste your Prostitute on me, then it will go down exactly like last game did and you'll all fall like dominoes. I already got you to essentially claim scum with your massive flip flopping once you realized who I was voting for. Anyone good will have noticed that immediately. You were going hard against WillBy right up until you saw I was going to lynch him, and then you started drooling at the mouth over it to set up multiple misslynches in a row. You are playing exactly like Scum Voth plays, and I believe i caught you over it. Scum hunting 101 baby. I'll teach you sometime.
    Can you stop throwing these things around all the time?

Claiming things as facts when you clearly do not know it is. You said the exact same thing about WIllby.

Leave a comment:

• Soilderz
    replied
    Had to go to PM to check my name.

I already claimed VT on day 1, think some might have missed that.

My name is Patrick, a villager trying to make a living with a small business.

Leave a comment:

• Soilderz
    replied

Claim your name, not role
    I don't think you ever said your name either. Also I'm not sure what this will prove. It's not like its gonna be indians killing everyone or something lol (not racist plz no hate)

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

Claim your name, not role
    Charles S

Leave a comment:

Working...
X