X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by field View Post
    I'll consider extending phase. All phase changes are tentative anyways.
    ​​​​​​Day 1 self-voting is fine because of the special mechanic. All Days after that will be normal (i.e. cannot vote for self).

what? you can always vote for youself for a lynch, its pretty dumb and typically scum indicative, but its typically allowed

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    I'll consider extending phase. All phase changes are tentative anyways.
    ​​​​​​Day 1 self-voting is fine because of the special mechanic. All Days after that will be normal (i.e. cannot vote for self).

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    voth appears town even though the role claim is a bit odd
    I get it's an odd roleclaim, and to be honest, I was surprised when I received it. I did not cook this role up out of nowhere. That would make no sense - I'm not stupid and this is certainly not even close to my first game, I'm well aware that the role would be scrutinized. I have absolutely zero to hide. That's why I came out immediately. Worst case, I don't get elected and I should still be able to survive deep into the game and help town with lynches. But more than that, I'd rather secure at least one of these elected roles for town, and keep it out of scum hands. Try to cut through the noise. The only other person to roleclaim besides me is Undercut and ixt. I'm not willing to lynch Undercut right off the bat on the chance he just played this totally dangerously. I'm putting it all out there and I'm hoping that is clear.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    can we modify the rules a bit and extend the phase? lets say no self voting and extend the phase an additional 24 hours to accommodate. even if we dont change the rules and still allow self voting, i think the deadline should be extended. there has been some decent discussion, why cut it short?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

You're the only one who "believed" the claim. So yeah, I'm calling you either an idiot, newbie, or hungry for a lynch.

paul knows that was a reference to the previous game because it was extremely obvious to him and everyone else. He voted me for the reasons you quoted me on. And I think a vote of confidence in someone is good, and not the same as blind trust.

Most importantly, I think you already knew and understand all of this, and you are hoping to make anyone crack under pressure, mafia or not, so that you can point a finger and look town, even if the lynch doesn't work out
    I didn't believe the claim. That's the point. I'm highly suspicious of the way you've been playing this game compared to the last one. It's a complete 180 from your town play previously. See, I use this thing called scum hunting to analyze the game in front of us to find players that stand out to me rather than just relying on lucky investigations. To add to that, the Mayor has to lynch someone Day 1 without that investigation crutch, so what exactly do you think we should be doing here, pandering for votes, or actually trying to find scum? Whoever wins Mayor has to lynch someone, and that lynch should be based on any information that can be gained. Only scum would want to shut that down and pander to everyone instead.Town you would normally want other townies to question and be suspicious of you, yet you really dislike that this game. Why is that?

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    voth appears town even though the role claim is a bit odd

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    my snap reads right now are that willby, undercut and ixt are scumleans

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    FTFY

and you're on my lurking list because for all the posting you have done, all you've talked about is a mass roleclaim. No vote, and do we need to talk about last game?
    i had an agenda and i pushed it, that is the exact opposite of lurking. just becuase you dont agree with it doesnt mean its lurking. thats just silly

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Re: Voth doesn't like me,
    I'm not sure what to say besides you're wrong. Bring up something specific you dont trust about me or dont like in my posts and we can talk. You just seem wholly resolved to not let me be elected, and as far as I can tell it's because people have voted me instead of you.
    This would probably be better if we all got 2 votes for today or something, or weren't allowed to vote ourselves. FWIW I would probably put my vote on voth or undercut (voth first) if I wasn't in contention.

(to preempt the "why undercut" questions, he at least claimed something. It's not like elected roles are unlynchable. He hasn't been counterclaimed, and although a mafia roleblocker is likely, town roleblockers are pretty likely too.)
    Nothing personal bud, you know that.

Your initial "elect me" pitch that you circled back to a short time after at the very beginning made my hair go up right away. I even posted about it.

I'm suspicious of numerous things in your spat with Exalt, but even more than that, the issue with the_paul. It is an odd dynamic that you two have been putting out from the start.

Ixt dropping a vote on you like he did also makes me suspicious. He is highly erratic and extremely difficult to read because of it - but I wouldn't be shocked if he caved under the pressure put on him and decided to drop a vote on you without consulting you first.

Look, you of all people know that a lot of times, especially on day 1, this game is about guts. I appreciate you saying you would have voted me, but it seems like a forced way to dispell my suspicion on you.Nothing personal, but my gut is telling me you're scum.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Re: Voth doesn't like me,
    I'm not sure what to say besides you're wrong. Bring up something specific you dont trust about me or dont like in my posts and we can talk. You just seem wholly resolved to not let me be elected, and as far as I can tell it's because people have voted me instead of you.
    This would probably be better if we all got 2 votes for today or something, or weren't allowed to vote ourselves. FWIW I would probably put my vote on voth or undercut (voth first) if I wasn't in contention.

(to preempt the "why undercut" questions, he at least claimed something. It's not like elected roles are unlynchable. He hasn't been counterclaimed, and although a mafia roleblocker is likely, town roleblockers are pretty likely too.)

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied

now this sort of attitude i can get behind for a policy lynch. 'hey guys, im here but i dont feel like playing'

someone agreeing to vote ixt would certainly go a ways to earning my vote. as it is right now, if i had to vote for someone it would be rodney
    FTFY

and you're on my lurking list because for all the posting you have done, all you've talked about is a mass roleclaim. No vote, and do we need to talk about last game?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    And for the record, I don't think it's a policy lynch. I have a good feeling that ixt is finally getting some playbook behind the scenes, and his scum buddies are clearly behind it.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

now this sort of attitude i can get behind for a policy lynch. 'hey guys, im here but i dont feel like playing'

someone agreeing to vote ixt would certainly go a ways to earning my vote. as it is right now, if i had to vote for someone it would be rodney
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    1. ixt - Reasons have been stated over and over. I really do feel like he got spanked by his mafia buddies and he's quieted down because of it. Now that I called him out, he comes back to be erratic again, claim vanilla townie, ask to be lynched because he's bored of being town, and vote Willby with almost no reasoning behind it at all. Scum or useless, that is all.
    I posted him as #1 on my list.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    agreeing to lynch ixt*

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    sure if u want the important roles in the hands of the more experienced, that i can agree with. ill stick one in for willby

Leave a comment:

Working...
X