No announcement yet.

[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok time to say 3 sorta scummy things and then explain why they aren't scummy.

1, I got a new dog yesterday, which isnt actually scummy at all, but in a werewolves game I'm sure someone will read it that way.

2, I'm not scum, and evidence item number 1 I'll point to is how staunchly field was defending me despite the fact that I had him on all my lists. It's clear from that and the fact that he didnt really hammer in on anyone else that I was his target night 1 and he got innocent as a result

3, there likely exists a mafia roleblocker in this game. It's the only balance precaution against all the protective roles. "But there isnt any roleblocker lists?" Well you guys should go reread the early pages of the monster that is day 2. Weve already cleared up that there are roles not on the list. I know this to be true because I'm the town tracker. I tracked fiS night 1 and she targetted nobody. I tracked field night 2, but be died before visiting anyone

there, I'm out in the open. We've got no more investigative roles out there and no field to back up with his results, so it's a process of elimination at this point. I understand if you guys dont buy it but what can I say? It's how i would have played it last phase anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
      Ok time to say 3 sorta scummy things and then explain why they aren't scummy.

1, I got a new dog yesterday, which isnt actually scummy at all, but in a werewolves game I'm sure someone will read it that way.

2, I'm not scum, and evidence item number 1 I'll point to is how staunchly field was defending me despite the fact that I had him on all my lists. It's clear from that and the fact that he didnt really hammer in on anyone else that I was his target night 1 and he got innocent as a result

3, there likely exists a mafia roleblocker in this game. It's the only balance precaution against all the protective roles. "But there isnt any roleblocker lists?" Well you guys should go reread the early pages of the monster that is day 2. Weve already cleared up that there are roles not on the list. I know this to be true because I'm the town tracker. I tracked fiS night 1 and she targetted nobody. I tracked field night 2, but be died before visiting anyone

there, I'm out in the open. We've got no more investigative roles out there and no field to back up with his results, so it's a process of elimination at this point. I understand if you guys dont buy it but what can I say? It's how i would have played it last phase anyways.
      OK - I call bullshit.

I highly doubt you're the town tracker. I'm town bodyguard, Rodney was the shield, Paul is alleging that he is also a protective role. Field was our seer. There is no fucking way you are a town tracker.

I find it really funny that you use a bullshit throw away claim of tracking field night 2, that's an easy cop out play because you don't have to fabricate any more information. What is very interesting is you saying Fis went nowhere Night 1. Are you trying to protect her from scrutiny? Especially after Jessup has already come out strongly suspicious of Fis? Just don't want a wagon to start?

Here's my theory. Willby is the werewolf Godfather, and he was unable to get killed by Missa last night because he is immune to nightkills. That seems to fit this scenario a lot more realistically than there being a mafia roleblocker in addition to the overpowered Mecha werewolf.

Funny thing is, if that is true, I have no interest in lynching Willby today. He can wait, he is just immune to nightkills and has no other power. Fis must be the Mecha werewolf. And if I;m right and we don't take her out with a day lynch today, we will be opening ourselves up to whatever strong ability she learned, or a possibly double kill tonight.

I'm going to go ahead and vote fis. I'm pretty sure I'm seeing right through this bullshit.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• BTW - just to add to my theory of Willby being werewolf godfather:

See how he made sure to point out that field defending him? Maybe field DID investigate Willby night 1. Godfather's come back innocent.

Caught you, scum.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• While I get you and your theory, and I also think that WillBy's claim is full of shit and their furry cop probably investigated me night 1 to know that I went nowhere, I don't get why your vote is on me, Voth. Jessup's quite random vote doesn't even bother me, but yours does.
          I'm not a wolf.
          Look at how field and I were similar in thoughts. I was wrong, but so was field.

Vote WillBy

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
            As you may have realized I have themed this game a bit differently, it is more of werewolf flavor compared to previous games. You are welcome to research any information website to get some more insight if not familiar.

I have decided to start this game a little differently in the consideration some may be not as familiar with werewolf structure. The following roles MUST appear in game.

VILLAGE TEAM: Seer See Cop.
            Witch With the two potions, whoever is targeted during the night is in the witch's knowledge.
            Townie

The following roles may or may not occur this game:
            VILLAGE TEAM: Beast hunter You may set a trap on someone during the night. The trap takes one phase to activate. If werewolves attack the person the trap is on, a werewolf dies in order of power (exception is the Alpha).

Hunter If lynched or killed during the night, acitvate ability to kill another player with your dying breath. You may choose not to open fire, but if hit with witch poison you may NOT open fire.
            I think the alpha still does to poison. The only thing the alpha is bullet proof to is the beast hunter. ixt can you clarify

Comment

• Either one of our protective roles are lying and they saved me, missa is lying and didnt poison me, or I'm telling the truth.
              I'm happy to offer more clarification on this, just ask. I would choose to attack either of voth, fis but honestly your claims seem legit. Fis hasnt claimed exactly, but going nowhere means shes either the alpha or a VT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                I did attempt to kill Willby, and as expected, it was blocked.
                What does blocked mean?
                Did you get the message that it was not successful or did you just concluce it was blocked because WillBy didn't die?

Comment

• Regardless of him being godfather, a roleblock, or a protective role, would it not be the same result? The kill failed.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                    While I get you and your theory, and I also think that WillBy's claim is full of shit and their furry cop probably investigated me night 1 to know that I went nowhere, I don't get why your vote is on me, Voth. Jessup's quite random vote doesn't even bother me, but yours does.
                    I'm not a wolf.
                    Look at how field and I were similar in thoughts. I was wrong, but so was field.
                    ]
                    Random vote you say? ROFL thanks for the laugh. You also are no where near field in your actions. You were actively after the town witch and town shield. No brainer vote on fis for me this week guys.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Random vote you say? ROFL thanks for the laugh. You also are no where near field in your actions. You were actively after the town witch and town shield. No brainer vote on fis for me this week guys.
                      I wonder if you even bothered to read what happened before you got subbed in?
                      Field even said at one point that he shares a lot of thoughts that I have.

Can you please elaborate the following:
                      1. What "actions" are you referring to?
                      2. If you are referring to voting pattern, do you care to even compare mine and field's voting patterns?
                      3. If yes, what do you conclude and how does your conclusion support your statement above?

Comment

• I'm not playing your illusionist David Copperfield disappearing act this time fis. I don't need to respond to scum which you most assuredly are.
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I think the alpha still does to poison. The only thing the alpha is bullet proof to is the beast hunter. ixt can you clarify
                          alpha susceptible to poison, immune to trap

Comment

• Either theres a roleblocker out there or our protective roles are lying about their targets. Paul? Who did you protect?

Comment

• Well, that puts a small hole in my Willby theory I guess. I assumed godfather would be immune to all night kills, including poison.

I protected Missa last night. How about you, Paul?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• ixt

if poison fails, is it gone for good?

also, is it susceptible to doctors, roleblockers, or both?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X