[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
    This is exactly why me and exalt pushed the issue about pming, all of you have forgotten how to read between the lines in posts and have no fucking clue what to do until someone pms you behind the scenes with a roleclaim. Since none of you terrible players can fucking do anything anymore without a direct roleclaim GG town heres your fucking role claim, you just gave werewolves the win

I am the Shield, each night i can choose one player to defend from a werewolf attack

Night 1 I chose to defend FiS

This is why i presumed FiS to be town ever since the phase switch, this is also why I questioned missa so hard about her witch claim because i was under the impression that i might have stopped the kill myself rather than her stopping it by getting a message that Exalt was attacked and that she stopped a kill from happening

THIS IS ALSO WHY THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY VOTH IS A BODYGUARD

Like i said this would have to be the most absolute broken setup i have ever seen in my life if town has a X Shot bodyguard and a Shield and a Witch and still possibly a doctor out there.

This is the post that 100% confirmed it for me

He pretty much describes my exact role except his stupid wolfsbane claim that is a slip by him for sure he added something to try and make it sound more credible but adding that extra detail is redundant. I can guarantee you that missa isnt told what her potion is made out of or what type of poison her poison is made out of. The wolfsbane thing should have been a huge red flag to all of you. How hard i was pushing and so certain that his claim was a lie should have immediately raised concern to you that i knew something that i could not say in the open, saying it in the open gets me killed. So here, now Voth wins and can die happy for his scum because he got the shield to out themselves because the rest of town are a bunch of stupid pieces of shit who forgot how to play this game without running to each other with pms and roleclaiming behind closed doors.

Youre all fucking trash this game is over because now im dead. Thanks

I posted too soon I guess.

VOTE:VOTH
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I am done, guys. Pages and pages of effort and very few bother to actually interact with me, just to make accusations over me.

I am sticking with Rodney and I encourage those who have recently flipped to reconsider. This is actually a critical vote. Everything you need to know from me has already been said.

There is no fucking way Rodney is a shield. He is bullshit desperation claiming. Sorry.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        Since this game is on the verge of collapse I'm just going back to the only person I felt strongly about, fuck it.

Vote MISSA

This is scummy, I don't care, there's just a lot that doesn't add up. Get a train going on me now
        This is literally the scummiest post of the game. The MOD CONFIRMED Witch claimed, with no counterclaim by anyone, yet you still vote her. Soilderz is the only possible person who could be the witch besides Missa, and her story adds up with nobody dying Night 1 and her random PM to me on N1, every word of which I posted here already.

Then you go even FURTHER to cement how scummy you actually are with this post:

​​​​
        Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        This game is probably winnable from the perspective that we basically got a mulligan on night 1. The inactivity and role claims and everything is just so much. Lynching soil might be a decent way to have a shot at getting scum (based on recent games), but as far as making real progress it really does nothing for us imo
        Soilderz is the ONLY other player that can possibly be the witch, yet you want to lynch him after lynching Missa.

You either just claimed scum with the mistake of the century, or you are the worst mafia player on this forum. It's really bad. I'm in shock.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I?m not going to bother going through Exalt?s posts and the holes because this is a 12 page phase. I don?t care who dies. I don?t even care if it?s me. Just lynch somebody and learn something and try to salvage this shit. Vote me, I couldn?t give a shit at this point. At least it would mean Exalt and his essays would probably get lynched when I flip an actual town protective role
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• If you think anybody is confirmed because nobody rushes into harm?s way to counterclaim on day 1, then you?re just using your brain. By that?s logic, my cop claim should have been foolproof 2 games ago because no cop came and publicly counter claimed me. You should be better than this.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Then you?re just not using your brain* enjoy the unintended compliment

This is the most insufferable phase I can ever remember being a part of. I just want this to end

Comment

• Paul is absolutely confirmed scum now. I'm going to be on his ass every single day and night from now on until one of us are dead. I don't care what anyone else says at this point. Paul is scum, or he's the worst mafia player I've seen on these forums in years. I said that exact same thing about him two games ago, and guess what he flipped? I refuse to believe he's this much of a drooling idiot, so there's no chance he isn't scum.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Then let?s do it this way. I?m the 6th person Exalt has ?pegged? as scum, and I?ve never seen someone flail so badly with fingers flying as he did after the train on Missa started. I?m willing to put my money where my mouth is, let?s see how sure you are about this. It?s a win win for me.

Vote the_paul

Comment

• Mod confirmed the Witch is in this game. Missa claimed witch after Paul tried lynching her. Nobody in the game counterclaims, and the only inactive player now is Soilderz. This means Missa is confirmed Witch if Soilderz isn't.

Paul votes MIssa, then says Soilderz should also die.

???

What town motivation can possibly explain this sequence of events? Can anyone explain? Paul refuses to read anything I say, because he's scum and full of shit, so can any of his scum buddies explain for him?
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• As long as Exalt and Missa get actual attention when I flip town protective role, I don?t care one bit about this. Don?t let his 65 essay accusations on everybody in the game distract you guys tomorrow. Let?s get this done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        I am done, guys. Pages and pages of effort and very few bother to actually interact with me, just to make accusations over me.

I am sticking with Rodney and I encourage those who have recently flipped to reconsider. This is actually a critical vote. Everything you need to know from me has already been said.

There is no fucking way Rodney is a shield. He is bullshit desperation claiming. Sorry.
                        Then vote Paul.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• You?re not dumb enough to actually believe that nobody counter claiming confirms anything. By that logic, Voth and Rodney are confirmed too, and I should have been 2 games ago as well. This is an awful take. I?ve done what needs to be done so you can stop with the text walls. Save it for tomorrow when you?ll need it

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            As long as Exalt and Missa get actual attention when I flip town protective role, I don?t care one bit about this. Don?t let his 65 essay accusations on everybody in the game distract you guys tomorrow. Let?s get this done.
                            LOL Jesus Christ, a 3rd person is claiming a protective role now? How bad are scum players in this game? Also, 'a protective role' is real specific buddy. You sure showed everyone how townie you are. Maybe the Seer will claim so you can vote them too after no counterclaim so you can use the same bullshit reasoning.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Maybe I should claim seer since nobody has and then I?ll be confirmed! Use your brain, there?s 2 town protective roles that haven?t been claimed. You?ve got a 50:50 shot at getting the right one. And I?m extra willing to die because my role is marginally useful at best

Comment

• Actually I missed one, so 33% chance. I forgot about tough guy, which sounds like a miserable role

Comment

Working...
                                X