[SIGNUPS] 2019 Mafia #5 - Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

It is nothing personal, Jessup. I do think there might be something wrong with you, but no one can jab at you at all without you turning the entire thread into a massive cry fest... exhibit A being this thread. You are kicking and screaming and now going off to complain to
    the zone sysop, who has a full time job and as you know, donates enough of his free time already to keeping the actual game infrastructure running.

I do not know why this is so hard to understand. Your presence in the games actively makes them less fun for everyone. I do not wish to host a game with you in it. I do not wish to play a game with you in it, but that is for the next host to decide.

I will say this again. I do not hate you Jessup. It is nothing personal. When you say dumb shit in a game, and then double down on it after being called out on it with even dumber shit, it is a slippery slope. It is a general distraction and disruption to what the game is supposed to be... which is, not revolve around you all the time. Hence the ban, sorry.
    as you are set to be the host, Jessup can realistically say nothing as you will be running the game. However, it is like these statements that can set people off, and can be categorized as "personal attack". Sure Jessup is going a little bit out of way as this is YOUR game and you can do whatever you want, but watch what you say thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Lol what is Izor doing these days anyway?
      He married an Asian chick
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• This whole situation could have been avoided in 15 seconds by saying something like this after last game:

GG Willby, thanks for the host. Sorry I lost my cool, I just got frustrated because nobody was believing me, and Voth has managed to get under my skin. I didn?t quit I just got annoyed, well played to the winners.

Something like that would have taken 3 seconds and ended this. Instead you?ve spent a couple pages arguing against everyone.

Did you really call Fis a gas lighter? Fis might be the nicest person in any of these games, how the fuck is she a gas lighter? I?ve been town with her the last 2 games and lynched her both times, and she has called me a fuck fuck moron exactly 0 times, even though I deserve it. I think the deal with you and Voth is fucking hilarious, but you can?t say Fis and Voth are the same and expect us to take you seriously.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I would just like to bring to attention that on day 1 last game the vote was

halp 5
          ixt 4

jessup last minute swooped in and voted ixt to tie it

halp 5
          ixt 5

let's not forget that halp was the cult recruiter and we were set to lynch him on day 1

thus jessups split second decision without the consultation of others lost us the game from the very first phase.

now let's stop beating a dead horse here and continue on with the signup thread
          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            This whole situation could have been avoided in 15 seconds by saying something like this after last game:

GG Willby, thanks for the host. Sorry I lost my cool, I just got frustrated because nobody was believing me, and Voth has managed to get under my skin. I didn?t quit I just got annoyed, well played to the winners.

Something like that would have taken 3 seconds and ended this. Instead you?ve spent a couple pages arguing against everyone.

Did you really call Fis a gas lighter? Fis might be the nicest person in any of these games, how the fuck is she a gas lighter? I?ve been town with her the last 2 games and lynched her both times, and she has called me a fuck fuck moron exactly 0 times, even though I deserve it. I think the deal with you and Voth is fucking hilarious, but you can?t say Fis and Voth are the same and expect us to take you seriously.
            are u vsing this man? i belief I am extremely nice person ok? thought we had something
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
              I would just like to bring to attention that on day 1 last game the vote was

halp 5
              ixt 4

halp 5
              ixt 5

let's not forget that halp was the cult recruiter and we were set to lynch him on day 1

thus jessups split second decision without the consultation of others lost us the game from the very first phase.

True. Like I said, projected start day is Monday. I would like to get another two players by then if possible.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

halp 5
                ixt 4

halp 5
                ixt 5

well in Jessup's terms she didnt lose tho xd

Comment

True. Like I said, projected start day is Monday. I would like to get another two players by then if possible.
                  Sounds good, I'll continue on a setup for after if we maintain some form of momentum since like you I feel Its time i give back to everyone as well. It's in its rough draft stages right now but is shaping up nicely. My hosting style is creative role madness so you will all either hate me or love me after.
                  Big Chill

Comment

are u vsing this man? i belief I am extremely nice person ok? thought we had something
                    I take it all back I?m sorry pls don?t gaslight me
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

This whole situation could have been avoided in 15 seconds by saying something like this after last game:

Fis had a few times been belittling me during games I was not in and to my face saying how useless and stupid I was and inturn I've been nasty to her back. We have had some tensions but last game I didn't have an game relationship issue with fis at all.

Rodney your are correct I made the no vote tie on D1, along with 4 other players. Some talk had circulated about doing that. In retrospect that was a bad vote for sure. I admit that but I went over it in depth why I felt this was the right choice from my perspective at the time as I saw no tells on either halp or ixt. What can I say, it was D1 and town environment seemed like a circus to me and I didn't want us to lose some serious power role early and hoped info would be given the coming night. I am for D1 lynches usually but for some reason this game with all the flavor willby was talking about I thought town had a real cop and doctor and roleblocker. I shouldn't assume these things and it is a lesson I learned this game. The whole town never breached that a cult could be an option this game. The 2 sker's AND a cult and a na?ve cop. It was very different and a really hard win for town to achieve with all the vanilla VTS on top of it. Definitely different and something I have not seen for years in a game here. In retrospect ya I made a bad vote but everyone does that sometimes. Nothing to be banned over.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Voth certainly is the fuck fuck moron here for getting me lynched twice in a row as a VT
                        lmao

Comment

halp 5
                          ixt 4

halp 5
                          ixt 5

Good point..... Fuck you Jessup for making me lose.
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Good point..... Fuck you Jessup for making me lose.
                            Says the fuck fuck serial killer.
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Go cry to Qan and stop fagging up our mafia signup thread or I'll give you to Jerome to get sent to the gulags.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• This games going to be straight moist my niggas
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X