MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

You unvoted ixt to push a lynch on me...

Actually pretty par for the course. But I did have a (defensive) vote on ixt. This is actually looking pretty scummy of me
    I unvoted him to see what would happen with you in the lead, not because I necessarily wanted you lynched. I wanted a lynch though. Tied wagons close to deadline are a waste of time and don't give info, and nobody was moving one way or the other at the time. Nobody was seemingly willing to vote ixt to make him gain the lead, and I couldn't exactly vote ixt twice, so someone had to go.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      VOTE COUNT:

Willby - 3 (fis, Backwards, the_paul)
      ixt - 2 (Halp, Willby)
      zeebu - 1 (Kthx)
      Halp - 1 (Field)
      Jerome - 1 (zeebu)
      Field - 1 (Rodney)
      Exalt - 1 (ixt)

Missing votes from: jerome, Exalt

If any jokers see any issues with this, please say so (hi Willby).
      This was the wagon after I unvoted ixt to break the tie, before backwards became a wagon. We had Zeebu, Rodney, Jerome, and Kthx with completely useless votes. Ixt didnt vote WillBy either though. Why?
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I unvoted him to see what would happen with you in the lead, not because I necessarily wanted you lynched. I wanted a lynch though. Tied wagons close to deadline are a waste of time and don't give info, and nobody was moving one way or the other at the time. Nobody was seemingly willing to vote ixt to make him gain the lead, and I couldn't exactly vote ixt twice, so someone had to go.
        So maybe it's worth looking at those voting on me (personal bias perhaps), as those are the ones who didnt vote ixt, then jumped onto the other trains as they formed.

Comment

• Jerome posted once this game, and it was just him calling Kthx a crazy Republican. I can't remember anything zeebu said except when he voted backwards to save himself from being lynched. Kthx has not done anything except meme and call me scum for not posting essays yet. Rodney at least posted a few things that are game related, but his vote was useless when ixt was a wagon.

I'm gonna say there's 100% at least one scum between them.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            If there is someone who is getting away with doing absolutely nothing productive, it's Jerome Scuggs.
            chisel this on my fukn tombstone, it's the quality i am most proud of, it literally got me twl medals

its hard for me to analyze what is essentially a random day 1 vote, feel free to try to read meaning into something when noone had any info whatsoever, combine that with my inactivity, i simply did not have much to talk about. that being said it's interesting how you lay a casual setup for my potential lynching, v nice scum move, got my eyes on you, all of them
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• oh for what it's worth "metatron" is a fucking hilarious troll name

i mean im too lazy to look it up, but im p sure thats not a biblical reference to some angel, imagine ixt trying to nameclaim that, compared to something like field's name

idk. this is voths first game modding if i read op correctly, i imagine he's probably trying to use the theme to shape the setup, and SK, in my opinion, seems to fit a bit better than vigi or pgo or whatever. do yall even theology, pls find jesus asap

internet de la jerome

Comment

• ...k i had to look it up tho. because always google yo

...and its a real fucking biblical name ahahaha

internet de la jerome

Comment

• ADDENDUM: NOT BIBLICAL, IT'S IN THE KABALLAH

field a fuckin madonna angel

internet de la jerome

Comment

• oh fuck. it's alan rickman's character in dogma

voth what the fuck weird-ass wiki-holes u fall into?

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                      Someone will call this defending him, but can someone point to where ixt was coached? Because he didnt roleclaim? If he was truly coached I would've thought he'd fakeclaimed. Guess it didnt matter to whoever killed him.

Personally, I'm looking at Rodney this phase. Voted ixt when it was safe to do so, through some weak shade at him (sorry paul) and now jumps on zeebu for breaking the tie. Let's try it out
                      vote rodney
                      what say you? Let's empty those pockets and see if we find an angelic knife
                      By all means look at me if you want to waste a day looking at a townie
                      I actually never voted ixt so im not sure where you got that information or if you're just trying to twist things into your favor hoping nobody goes back to check. I certainly criticized him and tried to bring light to how he was acting different but there appeared to be bigger fish to fry Day 1

My vote was on Zeebu who i still assume to be a lurking scum which is why i made my First Day 2 vote on Zeebu again, so to say that i jumped on Zeebu for "breaking the tie" is completely false. Starting to wonder why you're attempting to spread so much false information about me... Remember im the one that caused the 3 way tie to incite movement and patterns, how would i make a vote based off someone breaking a tie that i created if i had already voted them before the tie was broken

I have no angelic knife in my pockets, im not even sure if i have pockets

Voth can you or can you not confirm if i have pockets?
                      Big Chill

Comment

• Voth answer your pm I had a question about my role

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Ah well, fuck it. I?m a jack of all trades or whatever. Except I can?t protect, I have 2 single use role blocks and a one time night kill but I used that to kill field. Oops. Bad read there. Gabriel.

i pmed voth to ask how roleblocks played out since it was the only reason not to claim. Since ixt is dead I?ve got a good chance of not being roleblocksd now so there?s that.

lynch me if you want or let me know who to roleblock

probably shouldnt have used my nk on night 1 but felt confident. So that means mafia either doesn?t exist like last game or they were blocked or protected against or something

Comment

• Derp, ixt was mafia. They clearly exist

Comment

• Gabriel was name claim btw

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                                Ah well, fuck it. I?m a jack of all trades or whatever. Except I can?t protect, I have 2 single use role blocks and a one time night kill but I used that to kill field. Oops. Bad read there. Gabriel.

i pmed voth to ask how roleblocks played out since it was the only reason not to claim. Since ixt is dead I?ve got a good chance of not being roleblocksd now so there?s that.

lynch me if you want or let me know who to roleblock

probably shouldnt have used my nk on night 1 but felt confident. So that means mafia either doesn?t exist like last game or they were blocked or protected against or something
                                This is interesting

so you're saying that fields death wasnt scum relatedm You're also presuming we have something like a cult as scum instead but how do you explain ixt dying and flipping mafia scum?

actually how hilarious would it be if voth made a cult of religion in a game of Angel's and demons lmao

Also as a townie why would you choose a vigi shot on n1? That's like a number one no no
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X