Suburban Drug Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric is God
    God bless you Cops. It's all the kids like you that help decrease the competition I will have in the workforce. Every time I hear about some kid who got killed while driving drunk or over dosing, I'm glad one less dumbass is left in the world (as long as innocent people were not hurt). It's the new millenium's natural selection :up:
    Hey fuck face I can handle myself and my drug use so don't get in my face about what i do without knowing what I do, read my post I don't agree with doing drugs that can kill you so suck my left nut. My best friend just took 24 pills tonight and tried to kill himself so I've seen first hand the affects of people who abuse their drug habits so step off bitch. And for your information those kids that kill themselves over dosing or driving drunk made a mistake it doesn't make them bad people nor do you need to be glad that a teenager died making a mistake, because god forbid you would make any mistakes.
    Last edited by Cops; 07-24-2004, 12:57 AM.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
      Ecstasy doesn't smell anywhere near as bad as meth as far as I know. Meth labs can smell blocks away from what I've heard.
      According to a news article I read about these recent incidents, the ecstasy labs smelled like licorice or root beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
        Hey fuck face I can handle myself and my drug use so don't get in my face about what i do without knowing what I do, read my post I don't agree with doing drugs that can kill you so suck my left nut. My best friend just took 24 pills tonight and tried to kill himself so I've seen first hand the affects of people who abuse their drug habits so step off bitch. And for your information those kids that kill themselves over dosing or driving drunk made a mistake it doesn't make them bad people nor do you need to be glad that a teenager died making a mistake, because god forbid you would make any mistakes.
        If you don't want people in your face about 'your drug use' don't advertise it. If your going to talk about it so freely, don't explode on someone for making their opinion heard. I have friends who do drugs too, and some who abuse them, but I don't go talking to everyone in Trench Wars about it. So settle down and don't seem so offended/surprised when your the one posting about it.
        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

I was about to say the very same thing :info:

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
            If you don't want people in your face about 'your drug use' don't advertise it. If your going to talk about it so freely, don't explode on someone for making their opinion heard. I have friends who do drugs too, and some who abuse them, but I don't go talking to everyone in Trench Wars about it. So settle down and don't seem so offended/surprised when your the one posting about it.
            I was talking about Marijuana which is completly different drug from anything that can kill you, The first comment was sarcasm where I said the number of teenagers that use marijuana/hash has doubled in Canada in the past 13 years and it's thanks to teeangers like me. Put yourself in my shoes, I'm very eratic and irrational besides the fact that someone laughs at the fact that teeangers die from over doisng, after getting home from seeing my friend almost die, my best friend for about five years. I'm not trying to make a big deal out of my friends who abuse drugs but I wanted to be sure that he knew where I was comming from. Until I offended Defiancy I've never seen you on the forum so maybe you should look into who I am before you can try and give me advice, some starters may be looking into threads I post on which I come across as a very bitter and cynical person. Personally I've never given you my opinon - advice nor do I want your opinons on what I should do. When dealing with me in the future learn the term 'struck a nerve" I have about two million of them. I come here to post on the forums about topics and have a broad discussion. Understand that this forum isn't here to change people's opinons or tell them what they should do unless they ask for the advice or at the very least you've known them for quite some time.
            Last edited by Cops; 07-24-2004, 10:00 AM.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I was talking about Marijuana which is completly different drug from anything that can kill you, The first comment was sarcasm where I said the number of teenagers that use marijuana/hash has doubled in Canada in the past 13 years and it's thanks to teeangers like me. Put yourself in my shoes, I'm very eratic and irrational besides the fact that someone laughs at the fact that teeangers die from over doisng, after getting home from seeing my friend almost die, my best friend for about five years. I'm not trying to make a big deal out of my friends who abuse drugs but I wanted to be sure that he knew where I was comming from. Until I offended Defiancy I've never seen you on the forum so maybe you should look into who I am before you can try and give me advice, some starters may be looking into threads I post on which I come across as a very bitter and cynical person. Personally I've never given you my opinon - advice nor do I want your opinons on what I should do. When dealing with me in the future learn the term 'struck a nerve" I have about two million of them. I come here to post on the forums about topics and have a broad discussion. Understand that this forum isn't here to change people's opinons or tell them what they should do unless they ask for the advice or at the very least you've known them for quite some time.
              Look I ain't trying to burn any bridges or anything here. All I was saying is you left yourself open for what was said so I see know how it managed to strike a nerve so hard. I'm sorry about your friend and hope he is doing better.
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

I flipped out on someone because of something they had no idea about
                If his post really got you in a tizzy just go smoke some weed and relax.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Melufa
                  Were they frozen?
                  no

anyways the post was sort of to poke fun, it's not like every act of vandalism has a purpose (although the paintball thing is half true- we only shot it at one asshole's house, and the library)
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Wa wa wait, so you're saying all of these homes have Clandestine labs in their houses? Sorry, I didn't read your whole post.

I'm sure the Clandestine has replaced the faucet in many a Canadian house these days.

Comment

And for your information those kids that kill themselves over dosing or driving drunk made a mistake it doesn't make them bad people nor do you need to be glad that a teenager died making a mistake, because god forbid you would make any mistakes.
                      Any mistake that could cost your life or the lives of others is one mistake too many. Of course I have made mistakes, but I have never and will never make one involving drugs or alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                        Any mistake that could cost your life or the lives of others is one mistake too many. Of course I have made mistakes, but I have never and will never make one involving drugs or alcohol.
                        That's great, so you have fun cracking open a soda when a teeanger dies from making a mistake and feel glad about it.

Comment

That's great, so you have fun cracking open a soda when a teeanger dies from making a mistake and feel glad about it.
                          I made one of the most comon mistakes you can make on forums. I assumed that the exaggeration and partial sarcasm of my words would be obvious. I am not happy nor do I rejoice when anyone dies from abusing drugs or alcohol. I shake my head and sigh every time I read about such occurances because I do feel sorry whenever someone dies so young. I feel sorry for society and the people the loved whoever died, but I will not mourn the passing of someone I don't know who decided of their own free will to take drugs or drive under the influence.

Comment

Working...
                          X