No announcement yet.

Armstrong!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread would of been so much better had it of been about Alun Armstrong

GCSE's are the qualifications we take in the second half of high school
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I've just finished mine and moving on to start my A-Levels

Comment

Do your homework, I didn't and got CDDD (and set the all time record low for my school in Psychology at AS-level, but psychology sucks so I don't care)
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
          Since noone knows anything about bike racing...you are all pathetically wrong.

Lance doesnt hold back on short courses. he stays in the peleton because he is staying with his rivals. like, Ulrich. He donest do well on long distance courses, wtf are you talking about Paul. Lance does well at the MOUNTAINS. He is a climber, not someone who can do well on flat stages. He wins the races in the mountains. He trained in rain, cold weather, on mountains, and sometimes snow. He is a trooper. Especially after being diagnosed with cancer. He keeps at a low gear, so its easier for him, while the other riders like high ones. Lance wins because he has the best team members, and is awesome at mountains.
          NOTE: Incase you were talking to me, I know a lot about bike racing.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

He won again today.

Comment

Lance is a beast. I went biking around the block today and I got really tired. Edit: there are hills! I can't get up them! My bike sucks!
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

I heard he was doping.
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

They bring that up every year cylor :/

Comment

If I had a bike like his and I trained for like two months, I could win the tour la france too.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                      If I had a bike like his and I trained for like two months, I could win the tour la france too.
                      tour de france, and, it takes a long time to train. My dad and I have bikes like those. I go out everyday for 30minutes or more, its tiring. You also have to have a healthy diet, etc.
                      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        He's only fast because he has a nice bike.
                        He rides a Trek...just because it's American made doesn't make it good..you want a good bike get a Bianchi...that's what Gabraham rides...hope he doesn't see this :/
                        Don't mind me I don't know what I'm Talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                          well, dumboytwo, I had no idea what it was and even now that I have found out, its still worthy of Useless Crap
                          You must be an American...or Canadian...
                          Don't mind me I don't know what I'm Talking about

Comment

He has no balls and is more of man then those french pussies. Anyhoo I live in his same city. omg i must know him right since i live in texas and in austin and omg austin that must be a "one horse town" right? No, not really.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              This thread would of been so much better had it of been about Alun Armstrong

GCSE's are the qualifications we take in the second half of high school
                              o right I remember now. They have a course called IGCSE in my school too which I wanted to take but they placed it in a fucked up position so I had to choose between that or french.
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I always thought that the cancer turned him into some kind of superman. Like that dude in the james bond flick "the word is not enough" where he had a bullet lodged in his head and he feels no pain.
                                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                                X