Gots a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gots a question

Can somebody name a program that you can keep your bills and junk like that. My mom wants to find out some things before she looks for a new house. I dont know any can anyone help me out.

Try using a search engine or amazon's site:

EDIT: I posted the URL but it doesn't work, uses cookies. Basically, go to amazon.co.uk and search for "Money manager"
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

My mom uses Quicken and it works for her.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

quicken or microsoft money work
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I use Quicken. I download credit card and Ameritrade transaction info. I can't download my credit union info but I can go to my credit union site and import a quicken file. You can track loans/mortgages, etc. and create reports to see your net worth, cash flow, etc.

Downside it costs money (about $40 USD) and they have a new version every year altough I haven't upgraded and it's fine.

A free (open source) alternative that I've been wanting to try out is GNUCash.

http://gnucash.org/en/

Comment

Microsoft Excel works good

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
              Microsoft Excel works good
              was gonna say that to, but Xog owned me

use Microsoft Excel it's very good for those kinds of things
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
              X