Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ffe tell grand to stop being a fgt and sign up
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

ldk whats wrong with these two
      sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Tell grand that I promise not to vote for him day 1 again.

And tell Downfall that I promise not hold a grudge even though he ASSASSINATED ME DAY 1. Fuckhead
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          Tell grand that I promise not to vote for him day 1 again.

And tell Downfall that I promise not hold a grudge even though he ASSASSINATED ME DAY 1. Fuckhead
          I was pretty pumped they all came back last game, its a shame all of you pushed them away by killing them early lmao
          Big Chill

Comment

I was too, I squadded with these 3 forever, especially downfall. But grand was PMing people and role claiming day 1. I don't think we can be blamed for that one
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              I was too, I squadded with these 3 forever, especially downfall. But grand was PMing people and role claiming day 1. I don't think we can be blamed for that one
              Willing to start with 11, if nobody signs up for the last spot today, I will start this tonight, hopefully in just a few hours.

Comment

Not sure why it quoted but oh well

Comment

grand is just mad I railroaded him the whole game. weaksauce broski
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                  X