TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Which one of you faggot scum decided to kill me Night 1? I appreciate the compliment, but it's an incentive to not MVP if you get policy nightkilled the next game instantly. FUCK FUCK IDIOTS
    Yeah this sucked, even though it did make my life easier in the long run. I'd rather lose playing a good game with good players honestly.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Which one of you faggot scum decided to kill me Night 1? I appreciate the compliment, but it's an incentive to not MVP if you get policy nightkilled the next game instantly. FUCK FUCK IDIOTS
      Exalt originally, our N1 action was for halp to poison exalt... but we started asking for rule clarifications related to how a poison doctor would work if a poison doctor was in the game (willby told us that a poison doctor would essentially have TWO nights to prevent the poison death) and we figured if there was a poison doctor exalt would be a likely cure target for N1/N2 so halp made the call to kill you instead, Voth

the use of poison towards the end of the game was my idea, to allow us to win during a night phase rather than having to push for a win by lynch during day phase..

halp picked the last kill target of t_p due to him seeing bulletproof hints/claims in thread from other players still alive

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• New game signups open.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
        X