TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

If you're really town, I find it much more likely that race affiliations can be mixed on both sides of town/scum. Look at the angel game, 3 supersaints and 1 was scum. I'm usually first in line to over analyze flavor, but Willby isn't going to make it that easy on us. I can't say that for a fact, but I would be absolutely floored if he made it that simple for us
    Sort of like how I'm a Town Nord from Windhelm while Kthx was a Scum Nord from Windhelm?

Honestly, I dont know what the point of my role is. I almost suspect that WillBy set me up as a scum role that doesn't know it, sort of how you were scum after being recruited by Rodney and I a few games back. Then again, you knew from your role PM that it could happen, but mine says nothing like that, so I cant assume that to be true. If it is, then I was screwed from the start, because I didnt know my actual wincon. I dont think that's true, but I dont really see the point of my role if races are all mixed town/scum and theres no actual correlation with it. My role would bea 100% useless red herring and actually detrimental to town in that case.

See why I roleclaimed? Unless there's something I'm missing, I don't have any answers here, and it's pretty demoralizing. I'd rather be a vanilla townie in that case.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
      did rodney roleclaim? Funny I wasn't killed, but ok if mafia wants me to provide town with more information to put the pieces together.

Day 2. the_paul visited Rodney.

No death, means there must me some sort of protective role still in play, as the roleblocker has already perished early on. Anything to say paul? vote the_paul
      I roleclaimed on D1 pretty much before anybody else, im a High Elf Wizard Vanilla townie. We have gone over this time and time again why are you only reading and comprehending what you want to?
      Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

convenient, gave you an option to confirm yourself and you missed the mark.

Vote Exalt
        Convenient that you ignored how Paul visited you. Quick trigger McGraw over here seems to be ignoring very relevant information. Is he your Mafia Doc?
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Sort of like how I'm a Town Nord from Windhelm while Kthx was a Scum Nord from Windhelm?

Honestly, I dont know what the point of my role is. I almost suspect that WillBy set me up as a scum role that doesn't know it, sort of how you were scum after being recruited by Rodney and I a few games back. Then again, you knew from your role PM that it could happen, but mine says nothing like that, so I cant assume that to be true. If it is, then I was screwed from the start, because I didnt know my actual wincon. I dont think that's true, but I dont really see the point of my role if races are all mixed town/scum and theres no actual correlation with it. My role would bea 100% useless red herring and actually detrimental to town in that case.

See why I roleclaimed? Unless there's something I'm missing, I don't have any answers here, and it's pretty demoralizing. I'd rather be a vanilla townie in that case.
          I also remember you saying how easy it would be for you to defend yourself as town making it sound like you had a foolproof role that everyone would understand as town. That is not the case, just another lie
          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Convenient that you ignored how Paul visited you. Quick trigger McGraw over here seems to be ignoring very relevant information. Is he your Mafia Doc?
            I didnt die so im not questioning it, he could be a roleblocker and wasted an action on a vanilla idk. Regardless a kill was stopped last night so i would like to hear more about that because it is likely that someone stopped the kill or scum had a bad hit
            Big Chill

Comment

• Btw, regardless of what happens to me

Vote: Rodney and I will be voting him for the rest of the game until one of us are dead. He's obvious scum. Funny how I was roleblocked when Rodney claims I had one chance to prove myself. It's almost as if it was set up. What a coincidence! /s

Btw, when im dead, if the townies among you dont lynch Rodney, you're all dumb af, because he's really obvious.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I didnt die so im not questioning it, he could be a roleblocker and wasted an action on a vanilla idk. Regardless a kill was stopped last night so i would like to hear more about that because it is likely that someone stopped the kill or scum had a bad hit
                I'm sure you would like to find out who the town doctor is, but I hope they're smart enough to keep quiet.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

And no, he isnt a roleblocker, because Voth was Town's RB and I was roleblocked last night. Try again
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I think I know why there were no deaths last night but these role block claims make it kind of confusing
                    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• I also said I'm not a roleblocker, so there's that evidence too.

I lied earlier when I said was an Imperial, and the reason why will be pretty obvious, since my claim is going to get me lynched. I don't believe races matter in this game because I am a Khajit thief town race cop. I guess since khajit were known for being thieves, I can target 1 person and steal their blood. Obviously I was hoping to not have to claim this, but ixt forced my hand.

My role sounds scummy as shit, I'll be the first to admit. I targeted Rodney last night because I didn't believe him, and my result was that I obtained a vial of high elf blood.

As for the suspicion on me because I targeted ffe, I was just testing the waters. I targeted ffe night one and obtained a vial of orc blood. This didn't seem to fit in with all the Elf claims, and he didn't vote for Kthx, so I wanted to see what would happen and if anyone came to his defense. Obviously as a Khajit I can't say anyone not an Elf is scum, but I wanted to see what would happen.

I don't know if Exalt is telling the truth. If he is, my suspicion is that he and I are in the game as distractions. The last game Willby hosted, I was a fucking naive cop and spread chaos through town accidentally, so the cynic in me thinks that's Willby's hope for me again this game (asshole).

Anyway, that's all I have to offer. I consider myself a vanilla townie that can at least see if anyone is lying about their race, but beyond that I don't think I'm anything except a distraction. I know this claim will get me lynched, but my hands are tied. Ffe can confirm he's an orc if he wants, or you guys can lynch me and see if that means anything or not. But Rodney is telling the truth at least about his race claim.

I have a meeting soon so I won't be able to check in as consistently. In the meantime, lurkers are usually not pro town.

Vote HALP

Just for now until I can see the results of this shitstorm
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Also, I wrote that all out on mobile in the parking lot. If there's any mistakes or autocorrects, go fuck yourself and figure it out

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Last thing, for real this time. Before anyone asks I don't get any hints about affiliation of my targets. My results are literally You obtained a vial of _____ blood

Comment

• Okay well Paul is confirmed race cop for me. Could be mafia race cop or town race cop. Not sure. But i can confirm I am an orc.

sigpic

Comment

• Ill put this out there. Either town believes me and we can work together to get the scum, or not.

I believe that I may have been targetted last night for death. I am 3x bulletproof townie (Orc). I am not told if or when my vest is shot at but I assume this can be the reason why no deaths occurred last night.

As there was one non modkill death last night and 0 deaths this time, it would make sense that only mafia can kill and targetted me last night.

Id assume then that I have 2x bulletproof left.

I wont tell you whether or not I can give others protection as I would like to at least invoke SOME ambiguity in mafia's decisions.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

If you're really town, I find it much more likely that race affiliations can be mixed on both sides of town/scum. Look at the angel game, 3 supersaints and 1 was scum. I'm usually first in line to over analyze flavor, but Willby isn't going to make it that easy on us. I can't say that for a fact, but I would be absolutely floored if he made it that simple for us
                                Say he is a race cop, what would be the point of race cop then? Nothing and Willby just being a dick to exalt?

Originally posted by Turban
                                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X