X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn: the_paul and zeebu

hey its me

(a true american hero)
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Ilya Oh wow hello, I have been asking around to see why you fell off the face of the Earth. I added you to my signature.
    Zeebu
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

the_paul I didn't fall off the face of anything. I've been in quarantine since 2012 preparing for COVID-19. did you go back to school yet, friend?
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

hello dear

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Zeebu hi. i trust you are still moving objects from point A to point B safely and quickly?

Comment

it is a great honor to see another falconeer show back up
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
              the_paul I didn't fall off the face of anything. I've been in quarantine since 2012 preparing for COVID-19. did you go back to school yet, friend?
              It's hard to be sure, but I think I may have dropped out of another college since the last time we talked. I plan on picking the next school I will drop out of sometime next year. What is new with you IlyaZ? How is your quarantine treating you?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Ilya my wife says hi.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also did you ever marry the lady from the peephole
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

mods please change thread title to "attn: the_paul, zeebu, and kthx's wife"

i did not marry peephole girl but i'm marrying another broad. do you still make this recipe?

3:Kthx> Cut up half an onion, and a shallot sautee them in some butter and olive oil, add some cracked pepper, and some sea salt, once the veggies are translucent
                    3:Kthx> you then get a cauliflower and you grate it into the pan
                    3:Kthx> you let it cook for about 25 minutes or so, then you add about two cups of white wine and a cup of heavy cream
                    3:Kthx> let it simmer down for awhile, and enjoy
                    3:Kthx> yeah, I would like.. cook them on 5-6 on electric
                    3:Kthx> yeah, any white wine works, you can get a Pinot Grigio or a Chardonnay.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

It's hard to be sure, but I think I may have dropped out of another college since the last time we talked. I plan on picking the next school I will drop out of sometime next year. What is new with you IlyaZ? How is your quarantine treating you?
                      goddammit the_paul

Comment

mods please change thread title to "attn: the_paul, zeebu, and kthx's wife"

i did not marry peephole girl but i'm marrying another broad. do you still make this recipe?

3:Kthx> Cut up half an onion, and a shallot sautee them in some butter and olive oil, add some cracked pepper, and some sea salt, once the veggies are translucent
                        3:Kthx> you then get a cauliflower and you grate it into the pan
                        3:Kthx> you let it cook for about 25 minutes or so, then you add about two cups of white wine and a cup of heavy cream
                        3:Kthx> let it simmer down for awhile, and enjoy
                        3:Kthx> yeah, I would like.. cook them on 5-6 on electric
                        3:Kthx> yeah, any white wine works, you can get a Pinot Grigio or a Chardonnay.
                        Yes but now I add fresh parmesan, I moved up in the world

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Zeebu hi. i trust you are still moving objects from point A to point B safely and quickly?
                          nope!

we left cat and now we work for ge appliances in louisville. my wife works in dish and i design ovens and ranges.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

nope!

we left cat and now we work for ge appliances in louisville. my wife works in dish and i design ovens and ranges.
                            The handle on my GE microwave broke right off after like 4 months, and the replacement part under warranty still hasn't shown up. Can you transfer over to microwaves for a day and hook a brother up?

Comment

now zeebu is responsible for moving food quickly and safely from the oven and range to the mouth

Comment

Working...
                              X