Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
    There’s no code in this message, just wanted to actually kinda introduce myself for the first time really. I’ve played some mafia with some of you back in the day on another platform (sdrawkcab, willby, halp—any of you remember what that was called?). Sdrawkcab is my brother IRL, and I really am an attorney currently working from home with a hectic schedule, so please I do ask that you’re mindful that I really am trying to make meaningful contributions to the game as frequently as I can, but it may come in bursts (I.e few but more generally comprehensive posts) since I really can’t be reading and posting random one-line commentary 24/7.

Experience-wise, I’ve played and hosted many mafia/werewolf games in person and on forums, I have not played one of these Salem ones before though (although I did host a Salem themed forum mafia game, and read about the distinctions back then). So, I’m not a n00b but I’m also a n00b. Looking forward to playing with y’all!
    you def prob the richer brother.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Glad to see we’ve started! Everyone seems really on top of the shitposting already This game so that’s good i guess. REally unsure what the meta is here but personally in favor of a day 1 abstain, Knowing we’re unlikely to ordain a scum absent help. That said i’m all ears if Someone has Compelling arguments.

Until next time~
      M. partyfalcon, esq.
      B
      tw not sure about abstaining a vote day one. Doesn't that favor mafia? .. odds def against us on a vote but maybe we get lucky with it and then could even save someone night one too from kill.

Three people cud even die perhaps if we have serial killer active N1, then a mafia kill, along with an improper vote for lynch D1. If 4 factions in play heck even four could theoretically even die by the start of day 2. If we got werewolves, mafia, serial killers and Coven killer like poisoner.. if could be a very fast game heh. Hopefully it isn't like this but I srsly have no clue whats going on this game and how its all been setup so far.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

B
        tw not sure about abstaining a vote day one. Doesn't that favor mafia? .. odds def against us on a vote but maybe we get lucky with it and then could even save someone night one too from kill.

Three people cud even die perhaps if we have serial killer active N1, then a mafia kill, along with an improper vote for lynch D1. If 4 factions in play heck even four could theoretically even die by the start of day 2. If we got werewolves, mafia, serial killers and Coven killer like poisoner.. if could be a very fast game heh. Hopefully it isn't like this but I srsly have no clue whats going on this game and how its all been setup so far.
        Dont let Exalt trick you into believing that. He'll pull up his numbers about how information is more important than some random townies life, but scum relies on lynching townies to win and were all too stupid to act on a sure thing anyways.

Secondly, the early scum tells are the people who start analyzing setup too soon. In particular, the first person to mention a third party.

Vote Jessup

Either scum trying to make town focus on third party, scum trying to look town by having "pro town" talking points, or third party again. Which is it?

Comment

There’s no code in this message, just wanted to actually kinda introduce myself for the first time really. I’ve played some mafia with some of you back in the day on another platform (sdrawkcab, willby, halp—any of you remember what that was called?).
          Forummafia.club iirc. Big Papi (? Forgot his alias there) signed up to play with us here, but I dont think we actually started a game. After work I might pull up some old hosting files for nostalgia.

On an actual game related note, do we have an anticipated phase change? I know it sucks that solid hasnt posted yet, but we gotta keep moving at some point. We could also use a vote count at some point. I have a feeling (I'm not going to check) that I put the third vote on jessup

Comment

I agree with PartyFalcon.

Going with abstain
            I swear, If you DONT COME TO MY EVENT...., JabJabJab will go emo ?go twisted -Stargazer <ER>
            2:EpicLi <ZH>> not going
            2:milosh <ZH>> not going
            2:Yojo?> Not coming

Comment

Originally posted by Epic li View Post

Going with abstain
              IPFG

I can't seem to bust the secret code. But theres just so much subtext to those 7 words, its beyond me

Comment

2 abtains? Exalt's head just popped straight off his shoulders
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Also, to be fair, the anticipated start date in the signup thread was 4/30. So maybe Soilderz was counting on that, and maybe he shows up later today?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

If everyone just decides to drop a bullshit abstain vote, then tonight we will likely lose at least one townie unless people get really lucky and where are we at Day 2? Same place as Day 1 unless a cop wants to put himself with results on Day 2, which is utterly retarded.

Need a lynch Day 1 to at least be able to analyze voting patterns.

Dumb as fuck to abstain.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Out* himself

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• So I took a walk, and wild life seems to be thriving a whole lot MORE! The mice are getting bolder
                        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                          So I took a walk, and wild life seems to be thriving a whole lot MORE! The mice are getting bolder
                          Calm down Lenny.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                            So I took a walk, and wild life seems to be thriving a whole lot MORE! The mice are getting bolder
                            Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            Calm down Lenny.
                            Peak d1 content.

Comment

• Best part of the thread thus far, imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Epic li View Post

Going with abstain
                                Any reason you can give why you prefer to abstain? How does abstaining on a Day 1 lynch help us at all?

Oh, we don't want a townie to die. Me either. But short of the town cop or tracker outing themselves on Day 2 with information that they may or may not get on their first night of actions. And I know I fouled last game pretty hard, but if I remember correctly, we don't want the town power roles to be outed on Day 2, do we? Someone remind me.

So, that just means we start Day 2 the same as Day 1, with no voting history or patterns to look at.

Sack up bitches, abstaining is a scum move.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X