X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Epic li View Post
    I agree with PartyFalcon.

Going with abstain
    The more I think about it, piggybacking off someone else's reasoning for a scummy bullshit vote of abstain and providing no reasoning of your own is pretty scummy.

unvote jessup
    vote epic li
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• That should have been bolded, sorry for triple post.

vote epic li

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Dont let Exalt trick you into believing that. He'll pull up his numbers about how information is more important than some random townies life, but scum relies on lynching townies to win and were all too stupid to act on a sure thing anyways.

Secondly, the early scum tells are the people who start analyzing setup too soon. In particular, the first person to mention a third party.

Vote Jessup

Either scum trying to make town focus on third party, scum trying to look town by having "pro town" talking points, or third party again. Which is it?
        WTF nonsense is this willby lool. Or me having a pro town argument shows I am in fact PRO TOWN. facepalm.. Ixt said it was a Town of Salem setup so.. thats how that game goes. Trying to make us realize worst case scenario is all. I HOPE that this is not true because it makes the game much messier for us but from what it appears it could be looking at the town of salem site..

Mad at you now for trying to throw off protown talking points dude. What else are we supposed to do if we can't even go over possible beginning scenarios on the basic game setup that will affect us?
        For stirring up my protown talking points and now seeming very scummy. I vote you!!!

VOTE WILLBY

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Any reason you can give why you prefer to abstain? How does abstaining on a Day 1 lynch help us at all?

Oh, we don't want a townie to die. Me either. But short of the town cop or tracker outing themselves on Day 2 with information that they may or may not get on their first night of actions. And I know I fouled last game pretty hard, but if I remember correctly, we don't want the town power roles to be outed on Day 2, do we? Someone remind me.

So, that just means we start Day 2 the same as Day 1, with no voting history or patterns to look at.

Sack up bitches, abstaining is a scum move.
          Last game the town cop got outed day 1. If we can make it till day 2 without power roles claiming, it'll actually be a step up
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I am sorry and I can't believe I'm saying this but I have to agree with Voth on this one. I think a D1 vote gives info we need too by voting patterns.

Also if there are multiple factions and town does not have super majority our chances go up to hit an evil lurker too.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Any reason you can give why you prefer to abstain? How does abstaining on a Day 1 lynch help us at all?

Oh, we don't want a townie to die. Me either. But short of the town cop or tracker outing themselves on Day 2 with information that they may or may not get on their first night of actions. And I know I fouled last game pretty hard, but if I remember correctly, we don't want the town power roles to be outed on Day 2, do we? Someone remind me.

So, that just means we start Day 2 the same as Day 1, with no voting history or patterns to look at.

Sack up bitches, abstaining is a scum move.
              My reasoning is.. that's what I usually do at first while playing other kind of social deduction games. This is also my first time playing Mafia, so I can be playing it wrong

I'm used to: Ultimate Werewolf, Nosferatu, The Resistance and Secret Hitler

Thinking about what you said, I believe voting here actually makes sense, but the down side is killing one townie right?
              I swear, If you DONT COME TO MY EVENT...., JabJabJab will go emo ?go twisted -Stargazer <ER>
              2:EpicLi <ZH>> not going
              2:milosh <ZH>> not going
              2:Yojo?> Not coming

Comment

• Because in the games I mentioned, there is much more information available, who was involved in missions, who voted what, etc etc. The equivalent here is what we decide to say about ourselves and what was voted during daytime right?

Also voth, weird that you're voting on me after I called you out for just.. talking too much and accusing everyone?
                I swear, If you DONT COME TO MY EVENT...., JabJabJab will go emo ?go twisted -Stargazer <ER>

Comment

Because in the games I mentioned, there is much more information available, who was involved in missions, who voted what, etc etc. The equivalent here is what we decide to say about ourselves and what was voted during daytime right?

Also voth, weird that you're voting on me after I called you out for just.. talking too much and accusing everyone?
                  For this Day 1 vote probably ya unless someone has a daytime action which is doubtful but possible. Many have night actions that return info, including scum, Scum attacks town at night. Town Day 2 pick up the pieces from voting info trends and any results they collected if they have a nighttime action. Also it seems he voted you on your vote to abstain not the callout you did.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Day 1 is usually limited to shit talking about voting for people based on existing grudges. Lets not overthink this

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Well, I don't know what's the usual distribution of roles, so I'd like to just abstain instead of risking a townie

Comment

Well, I don't know what's the usual distribution of roles, so I'd like to just abstain instead of risking a townie
                        This is, generally, a scum mentality. I get where you're coming from, I've even argued in favor of it before, and I still believe that there is a time and a place for it. However, abstaining makes it way too easy for scum to hide out and stay off radars. If we shit the bed and lynch a townie, it's a virtual certainty that there would be at least 1 scum on that wagon, if not more. That narrows the scope of who to focus night actions on, and who to put pressure on day 2.

It sucks to lose a townie, it also sucks if you like everyone in the game. Xog used to be great to have around because we would just constantly lynch him day 1 so we could keep the entertaining players around

Comment

Because in the games I mentioned, there is much more information available, who was involved in missions, who voted what, etc etc. The equivalent here is what we decide to say about ourselves and what was voted during daytime right?

I must have missed that.

I know you haven't played here much or at all, but this is how I play every game and it's all in good fun. I don't mean any of it personally, not even when I do it to Jessup.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Vehicle Did you hear that? It's nothing personal. Take the printout of my mafia posts down off your dartboard my dude.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I must have missed that.

I know you haven't played here much or at all, but this is how I play every game and it's all in good fun. I don't mean any of it personally, not even when I do it to Jessup.
                              I took this personally:

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                              Paul, fuck off.
                              Very rude.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I took this personally:

Very rude.
                                I take it back. I meant that one. You fucked the entire game up so bad that you reversed mafia polarity and won.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X