Avp!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avp!!!

It's soon comming! Alien vs Predator the movie.. I can't fucking wait.
    "Whoever wins, we lose"
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

What is it about? hehe
    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Its probaly going to suck too much computer graphics with an occasional real person floating around isnt a movie Ill enjoy. I really hope they have people in really well costumes then computer graphic aliens.

Comment

You should look up a programme that ran on the BBC in the 70's and 80's called Doctor Who, that'll be more your thing. Its got a huge, obsessive cult following so it won't be hard to track down any clips on kazaa
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Isn't that the program where the dude from Men Behaving Badly dressed up like a woman alot?
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Well Ive claimed a poster, and a banner for it.

A promotion Ive been working on for my theater.

And an Older One:

Comment

It's going to be PG-13

http://planetavp.com/

Just look at the July 24th news post.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Man, it sounds crap. The Aliens series of films have to be gory. :/

Comment

predator will win ez

Comment

Can you get rid of those three !!!s in the thread title please, unless I remember to disable my popup blocker, it closes it as soon as I open the thread, also remarking all the threads I have read today as unread.
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

This movie is about a decade too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
                        Isn't that the program where the dude from Men Behaving Badly dressed up like a woman alot?
                        Yeah, although I think thats just one episode as they keep showing it on those "Before They Were Famous" shows and if he was a permenant character then everyone would know about it and it wouldn't be on those shows
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Shit, the preds will fuck those g-thug aliens up fo shizzle. Those aliens be frontin, but those preds will put them in their place yo.

^It's not cool, stop it you cyber e-thugs. You just make yourself look like an ass.

Comment

Working...
                          X