No announcement yet.

Im in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFG KIERA KNIGHTLEY IS THE HOTTEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD....but I also love that Jessica Biel Girl.....shes hot.....and lest we Forget Anna....i know Dim didnt....oh and who could forget that ever lovable Pandagirl

BTW post #300 for me WOOOO HOOOOO
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Well I scanned the pictures and I'll upload them tomorrow, when my brother isn't online (he has these stupid rules about no uploading when he is on). The text is a bit hard to read on one of the pages, so if you can't read it then I'll type it up for you or rescan it.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Anna is a butterface. I prefer Kristen Kreuk or Alyssa Milano (without the buzz cut) over A.K.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Cover
          Page 1 of Two Page Spread
          Page 2 of Two Page Spread (if you can't read it let me know)
          The Interview (if you can't read it let me know)
          Picture with Quote

There ya go, hope it works.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Kristin Kreuk is fucking nice too.. so is alyssa.. Both rated well over AK.

Thanks panda, you made my day
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Hey, I have a friend who competed against natalie portman in track back when she was in high school.

I know someone that met natalie! I rock!
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
              X