jDoom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
    yes, exactly what I used, but the original Doom 3 download was taken down.

Wadi obviously doesnt care about doom.
    nope, since this thread smells illegal, since some posts are in twist with the forum rules..
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

It was taken down! I was up at 2 am and it was a brand new torrent, only added like an hour before. It was taken down so I couldnt resume.

Comment

I played jDoom a while back. There was supposed to be some sort of patch that made the weapons be rendered in 3d too, and I seem to remember the plasma gun looking really cool :up:
        Ooh, pretty colorsOHSH-

Comment

JDoom (Doomsday) is excellent. My friends and I tried playing it multiplayer alot, and want to try playing it cooperative (we have a lan with about 7 comps here).

I just bought Doom3 today (sry guys who downloaded, no cracks have come out yet so you can't play yet! Those are just straight cd rips!). AWESOME game, I've put about 4 hours into it and I'm in love with the creepy environments and jaw-dropping graphics.

Amazing that the whole thing is completely dynamic lighting, with no lightmaps at ALL.

My system specs:

Athlon 2200+
          640MB ddr ram
          BFG GeForceFX 5900XT OC

Runs great at medium quality at 800x600, a tad slower but even prettier at 1024x768!

Comment

Working...
          X