Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy at the White House.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Conspiracy at the White House.

    As a group of Secret Service agents at the White House, there has been rumors that someone has been leaking top secret information. It is up to the agents to find who betrayed them before it is too late...

  • #2
    Anticipated Phase Change:
    LOVER/CP WIN


    PLAYERS:

    1. the_paul (substituted for Beast) - GRANDMA
    2. Exalt - LOVER
    3. Scarlet (substituted for Kthx) - TRACKER - KILLED NIGHT 1
    4. Vehicle - PRESIDENT
    5. Voth - CONTINGENCY PLANNER
    6. WillBy - MEDIC - KILLED NIGHT 2


    GRANDMA
    TRACKER

    LOVER
    CONTINGENCY PLANNER
    PRESIDENT
    MEDIC



    Strategies: The Contingency Planner must try to avoid suspicion while deducing information to who is the President. Town roles must use ways to confuse the contingency planner to miss the President with their gunshot. (This format of game typically ends max 2 phases)


    If anyone needs reference to roles, please check https://mafia.gg/guide/roles
    Last edited by ixt; 09-09-2020, 09:50 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      roles have been released already. I will control transition into night phase when I ensure everyone is active.


      NOTE: Whenever the Contingency Planner feels they are ready to guess the President, please private message me the guess.
      Last edited by ixt; 09-01-2020, 01:52 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        it was beam's stank bat breath that snitched and gave out the secrets with his coronavirus wuhan china flu breath
        violence: man i rly appreciate the wirk u did on ripidish in just 1 day and i personally am big supportir of yoursilf and gud playir, but we retriefed irin survivir n she demandid your axink. plz dont take personal

        The next day 2pac drops 20 on Rapidish 2 teach her a lesson
        http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90108589

        Jack> 2pac why you not sharing kills

        Comment


        • #5
          A conspiracy happening at the White House?!?!?!?! This game is just too far fetched and fantastical, I don't know if I'll even be able to follow.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ixt View Post
            roles have been released already. I will control transition into night phase when I ensure everyone is active.


            NOTE: Whenever the Contingency Planner feels they are ready to guess the President, please private message me the guess.
            Just curious, we are starting on a night phase?

            Hi faggots, long time no faggotry.
            Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


            Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


            TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Voth View Post

              Just curious, we are starting on a night phase?

              Hi faggots, long time no faggotry.
              Yes after I ensure everyone is active and running the night phase would start

              Comment


              • #8
                I just want to make sure I understand the rules: The good guys all know who the President is and there's one bad guy who only has a 1-shot ability where he has to take out the President? (Or I guess it's more likely that he only has 1 killshot but has other abilities?) And then we never vote to lynch anyone, right? We're just waiting for the traitor to shoot his shot, even if we know who it is?
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

                Comment


                • #9
                  You can vote during day phase if it’s correct it forces the traitor to take the shot preemptively

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You probably should have noted that this is a mafia game. Cool idea, I'm also very interested in faster games. Anyways, it's obvious that beast isnt the president because he isnt a natural born american.
                    vote beast

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wait, the mafia leader isn't the president? We have to try to save him? Did Yang become president in this game's timeline?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm confused.
                        Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


                        Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


                        TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          Wait, the mafia leader isn't the president? We have to try to save him? Did Yang become president in this game's timeline?
                          Mafia is the contingency planner.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Anyone with more questions please bring them forward before start of night phase

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                              I just want to make sure I understand the rules: The good guys all know who the President is and there's one bad guy who only has a 1-shot ability where he has to take out the President? (Or I guess it's more likely that he only has 1 killshot but has other abilities?) And then we never vote to lynch anyone, right? We're just waiting for the traitor to shoot his shot, even if we know who it is?
                              The first part is correct, you can still lynch to force pressure on the CP if the suspect is correct

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X