TF2 Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF2 Anyone?

So last night I redownloaded Team Fortress 2 for probably the first time in 15 years and it's just as fun as I remember.

Anyone have any interest in playing together? It really is a crapshoot of whether you'll be playing with other old people or kids whose balls haven't dropped yet. So it'd be cool if we could get like 5 of us online every so often and play. Casual only, no competitive shit.

Edit: My Steam name is JerseyFreshness if you just want to add me as well. Discord is JerseyFreshness#8501
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    So last night I redownloaded Team Fortress 2 for probably the first time in 15 years and it's just as fun as I remember.

Anyone have any interest in playing together? It really is a crapshoot of whether you'll be playing with other old people or kids whose balls haven't dropped yet. So it'd be cool if we could get like 5 of us online every so often and play. Casual only, no competitive shit.

Edit: My Steam name is JerseyFreshness if you just want to add me as well. Discord is JerseyFreshness#8501
    Just upgrade to Overwatch at this point. Same game, better production value.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I've got Overwatch but it's not installed. TF2 is. Any acolyte of SS knows: production values do not make the game.

I'd be down to play. I'm Heavy/Medic/Soldier/Demo/Pyro/Engi, ~1500 hours, hardly pro but pretty decent and I always have fun with it. Maybe there are a couple more out there who're game.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Nice qan! I think I've only got a few hundred hours in and a lot of those were on Orange Box on PS4 (or 3?).

Ya, if we can even get four guys together it could make for some fun casual games.

And Exalt, I got Overwatch on Day 1 exactly because it was a TF2 clone. But there's something about the TF2 gameplay, the variety of builds, the strength of the class balance, a bit of nostalgia and then a little bit of magic that I can't put my finger on that makes TF2 a more enjoyable experience.
        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

I like playing a pushing engineer with the small fast-build tower, demoman, soldier, pyro and I used to be a good spy but I think I need to get back into practice for that.
          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Working...
          X