No announcement yet.

Got my wisdom teeth taken out today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two things you don't want to do with your wisdom teeth out is run and get your hear rate up (you'll bleed) and the other is smoking anything. If you smoke you'll get dry socket and, take my word for it, it's a bitch.

Comment

Should I eat some waffles?

I threw up the milkshake I had yesterday (apparently those pills cause nausea with some patients, akak me) and I'm tired of eating apple sauce. I also don't want to go near ice cream for awhile. My mom said I shouldn't eat pancakes so I was wondering if I should eat some waffles. They'll get soft after awhile (with enough syrup) and I'm tired of having little to no energy from this mushy food. Blegarh, no pain no gain.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
        oh yeah you just reminded me that i needed to have all 4 of mine taken out real soon. Def before this winter is over.

ITS GOING TO HURT!
        I have to go for my bottom two
        More cowbell...

Comment

the only thing that pissed me off about it was the blood and gauze, it really didn't hurt much (had laughing gas and tylenol 3). My sister took me and she went to bye me sprite at the store and i forgot my keys in the car so i had to sit outside my door spitting blood out and gauze and shit. it was fucking gross.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

they tie ur arm down because even tho ur knocked out, u still reacat to thouch and nosie. even seen a dog asleep? cuase its a bit like that.
            and i got 13 teeth out at once, so i survived on soup and yogurts or 3 days.
            I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

There hasn't been any bleeding since the first day (yesterday) so I stopped wearing the gauze for now. Also I was able to down the waffles, I ust had to use my front teeth to chew them up and swallow them directly down the center of my tongue. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. :up:
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X