Got my wisdom teeth taken out today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my wisdom teeth taken out today

Surgery went ok I guess, but my lower lip is numb from the novacaine they gave me while I was knocked out. When they first gave me the gas, it seemed like the air smelled really good, and my head got a little lighter. Then I couldn't keep a grin off my face and theyre voices started fading off after about a minute. I woke up sitting next to me dad and a nurse was standing near us. When they first tried to get me to stand, I was too woobly, so they let me rest a few minutes. I don't remember much after that, but Im here in my room with a choco milkshake . Its weird to eat it with a spoon while your liower lip feels like rubber. I havent taken the pills yet (will soon though) so expecting me to be nice and loopy for the next 2 or 3 days.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Loratabs are fun as shit. Save some for when you don't need them but just want to get fucked up. Or better yet, snort them.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
      Loratabs are fun as shit. Save some for when you don't need them but just want to get fucked up. Or better yet, snort them.

Don't listen to Genocidal, You are going to feel like the shit scraped of a dirty gay hobos cock if you save them. Use them when you feel like you need them.

Comment

How much "chipmunking" is there?

(And by that I mean swelling of your cheeks, not some weird Richard Gere thing.)

Comment

You got knocked out during that? Waste of money if you tell me.
          I stayed awake when I got mine out, ohh to hear the shattering sounds and the jerking of teeth. So memorable! The dentist I went to actually let me watch Dumb & Dumber during the surgery to preoccupy me somewhat.

The novocain was sorta fun to have until it wore off; trying to talk and eat, you felt like a damn retard, literally.

The next month or so I was paranoid on how I ate, it healed fine without any probs. The first few days out of operation was kind of annoying and disgusting, with all the gauze and waking up in a mixture of saliva and blood. You also gotta sleep upright for the first few days, which is annoying but easy since you're so darn tired.

It also helps to rinse with salt and warm water and swish it around gently.
          hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
          !

Comment

i would be way too scared to do it while awake

i heard some doctors give you this medication that keeps you awake during the surgery, but when its over, you don't remember anything. that would be the scariest, cause you could have been screaming your lungs out from pain and when it was over you wouldn't remember and it would be like "yeh"

i like to sleep.
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I want the picture of you trying to stop grinning

Comment

when i got mine out, they sat me in the chair, tied my arm off, and shot me up with some shit. this is a little foggy but the doc said "you should feel something" and instantly i felt tingly in my throat. suddenly i woke up on my living room couch. pretty cool that i have no recollection of the trip home or falling asleep on the couch. it wasnt too bad for me, i went to work the next morning and all that. the bad part was a few days later. my sleep cycle was totally thrown off because of all the drug induced sleep when i normally wouldnt be sleeping. and i had a bad headache with or without the pills. after a few nights of not being able to get to sleep until about 4 a.m. i just said fuck it and downed some nyquil and eventually repaired my sleep cycle. the headaches wore off in a week or week and a half. dont take those shitty pills.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                  tied my arm off,
                  huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                    Surgery went ok I guess, but my lower lip is numb from the novacaine they gave me while I was knocked out. When they first gave me the gas, it seemed like the air smelled really good, and my head got a little lighter. Then I couldn't keep a grin off my face and theyre voices started fading off after about a minute. I woke up sitting next to me dad and a nurse was standing near us. When they first tried to get me to stand, I was too woobly, so they let me rest a few minutes. I don't remember much after that, but Im here in my room with a choco milkshake . Its weird to eat it with a spoon while your liower lip feels like rubber. I havent taken the pills yet (will soon though) so expecting me to be nice and loopy for the next 2 or 3 days.

SILLY STEEBAN

PS - waking up with a funny-ass aftertaste is no good, especially since the night before we were at a hookah bar (or however the hell you spell it)

anyway take pictures of yourself looking like a chipmunk.
                    Detox.

Comment

I just slept for the past 5 hours, and the pain pill worked pretty well. I say that because when I woke up from my first nap (Novocaine wore off) OH SWEET JESUS. The pain was so horrible I wanted to scream but couldn't. Pills are good >_>. I think I'll go take the other pill once the 4 hour wait period is over ( 1 pill ever 4 hours) and install my friends copy of Call of Duty. Oh and fuck that " staying awake " bullshit. No way in hell I'm going to stay awake while they cut open my gums and yank four teeth out of my mouth.

P.S. Chocolate ice cream rules.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

The dentist was asking me what courses I was taking in high school, and before I could answer that I'm already in university I was knocked out cold by the gas. When I woke up it was so blurry it took me about 2 minutes sitting up to recouperate. Then when I took my first step I tripped up against the garbage can and fell. Other than that it wasn't bad.
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

u got knocked out by the gas?

and they tie your arm with a band and then shoot the drugs into you. i dunno what the purpose of tying it is.
                          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                          apt>yes u can wtf
                          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                          apt>na
                          apt>ill show you pictures
                          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

oh yeah you just reminded me that i needed to have all 4 of mine taken out real soon. Def before this winter is over.

ITS GOING TO HURT!
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                              Pills are good >_>
                              Detox.

Comment

Working...
                              X