Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

There are essentially 2 schools of thought. Pick the threatening players, so you have an easier time of it. Or pick the most annoying players, so you dont have to listen to them anymore. Clearly, this mafia chose the first one, taking out 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion beast.
    Or someone was busdriven with Beast. Which also would make that person confirmed town.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      Plaguebearer is probably Jessup.
      Wrong lol .. Curious about YOU though. You said you were role blocked but it didn't matter because you did no action?? How does it not matter when we lost a townie and ms cleo at that and why in gods name are you not using an action last night in such a small game.. I find that unbelievable you would be so dumb to not use an action and yet you still are role blocked?? Something not adding up here lol. YOU are the REALLY suspicious one exalt.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Anyway, Vote: Backwards because he's obvious (and always) scum. If he flips Hooker and Paul hammered him, we will know Paul is scum too. Easy victory.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Wrong lol .. Curious about YOU though. You said you were role blocked but it didn't matter because you did no action?? How does it not matter when we lost a townie and ms cleo at that and why in gods name are you not using an action last night in such a small game.. I find that unbelievable you would be so dumb to not use an action and yet you still are role blocked?? Something not adding up here lol. YOU are the REALLY suspicious one exalt.
          Let me make this easy for you Jessup so you can focus elsewhere.

If someone else was roleblocked, let them speak up.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

maybe the projecting plaguebearer exalt was blocked and we get a sigh of relief lol srsly tho you cud be the plague too since u lying saying u didnt try an action..if it is true you did no action.. the only way I would maybe forgive you is if you were busdriver and even then I'd say u were dumb not to do an action in such a small game.. why you would choose to do no action is mindboggling .. and i can't believe you didnt try an action.. fishy stuff to me
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              maybe the projecting plaguebearer exalt was blocked and we get a sigh of relief lol srsly tho you cud be the plague too since u lying saying u didnt try an action..if it is true you did no action.. the only way I would maybe forgive you is if you were busdriver and even then I'd say u were dumb not to do an action in such a small game.. why you would choose to do no action is mindboggling .. and i can't believe you didnt try an action.. fishy stuff to me
              Ok .
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

On mobile after waking up at 3am (Also will be biking in the morning so wanted to post now), so please excuse typos or weird formatting.

LF: Waiting to hear from one more
                LF:Phaae change incoming
                Exalt: posts
                LF: Changes phase
                ​​​​​​.
                With my powers of deductive reasoning I can safely assume Exalt has a night action, we all do, and it's especially consequential, so LF waited.

Vote Exalt

Bye bye scum boy.

​​​​​​​PS: I acknowledge that literally everyone has a night ability but am voting for Exalt more because LF held up phase change for him.

I'm posting now because I may not have time to check back before the late afternoon tomorrow.

​​​​​​​Also, why the Voth votes? Please give me a reason to vote for him and I'll happily switch.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Man, catching scum is easy. You guys have no common sense. You dont even bother to read the roles, let alone realize the gravity of what I said so far.

1. I didnt do a night action on purpose
                  2. I was roleblocked

What does this tell an actual townie who wasn't just looking for a BS reason to vote like Vehicle just did (which is a huge scum tell fyi, so thanks for that Vehicle).

Well, for starters, there's only one RBer. I claimed to be blocked, so either im counter claimed on that, or im confirmed not scum. Possibly could still be plaguebearer using this logic, but confirmed not mafia.

Secondly, what are the only roles in this game that should not be randomly using their role before possibly knowing alignments? Did none of you read the roles? There are only a few of them that are unique. As an example, the Crusader kills anyone who visits the person they protect, meaning town investigative roles as well as scum. Another example is the Bus Driver, who fucks people up with confusion when it's used wrong. Another is the Stalker not trusting the Crusader and not wanting to get fucked by the 'protective' PGO. Etc.

Third, if I was lying scum, do any of you believe I'd not be tracked by the Stalker? Claiming I did nothing would instantly be proven false. Honestly, I'm more surprised I'm even alive right now.

Fourth, I fully expected to be killed tonight anyway, so throwing a line to see who would bite was always the best move. It's pretty rare that I ever survive past N2 as town.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Since i really do think backwards and Vehicle are scum (third is still a tossup), the game is easy to solve without gaming the system, but if we truly wanted to break it, I could just claim and that's game over. Not sure if LF thought about this. I wasnt going to do it, but if I'm forced to claim before a lynch, that sets the game over in motion regardless. If I have to explain the logic of it, I can try. I dont know how to avoid ruining the game in this way unless LF enforces a no claim rule, because once I do it, the logical outcome is that town wins.

Think of it this way:

To be 100% honest, after thinking about it a bit, I think the setup is unviable unless LF enforces a strict no claim policy to keep things fair. LF, you may want to read this and double check my logic here.

Let's say hypothetically that I'm town and I claim a town role. If nobody CCs, I'm confirmed right? If there is a CC, well that should be easy to solve regardless. Let's just pretend no CC for simplicity sake. Well then, let's say 1 other townie among the Crusader/Bus Driver/Stalker that's left claims as well. Logic dictates the bus driver drives the crusader, the crusader protects the bus driver, and the stalker does not investigate the bus driver. That's an unkillable combo. It only takes two of the three to claim to make it unbeatable. The third in the group that doesnt claim just has to know what to do. That's because the crusader kills whoever targets their protection, the crusader is unkillable with the bus driver on them since the plaguebearer wont be quick enough to infect everyone and scum arent going to shoot themselves, and the stalker knowing who the bus driver is would always hit scum or at worst, the crusader who was bus driven. Point is, the bus driver and crusader win the game by protecting each other every night forever. The stalker just has to know which one the crusader protects and to avoid checking them. Unless my logic is faulty somewhere, this essentially wins the game before anything can be done about it. The only way I see a hole here is if the bus driver flips the crusader with the plaguebearer and the mafia team shoots the plaguebearer. That kills the crusader instead and stops the unkillable combo. That would require insane luck for everything to work out that way though.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

PS: I acknowledge that literally everyone has a night ability but am voting for Exalt more because LF held up phase change for him..
                      PS: it wasnt me the phase was held up for. I simply chose to not use my night action. I sent my non-action in yesterday
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

There are essentially 2 schools of thought. Pick the threatening players, so you have an easier time of it. Or pick the most annoying players, so you dont have to listen to them anymore. Clearly, this mafia chose the first one, taking out 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion beast.
                        Found two scum already. Vehicle is confirmed scum, and Willby is 99% his scum buddy. RAH RAH 2020 VOTH!

unvote Exalt (was just a ploy vote to see reactions anyway)
                        vote Vehicle
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

you mother fucking savages.
                          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Good morning friends, I need to go through the roles LF posted to have any idea of what happened. Beast does seem like a very arbitrary choice to kill night 1. Exalt is probably mafia because when does he ever survive night 1? Anyway, I'm going to do some research and I'll be back soon
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              Good morning friends, I need to go through the roles LF posted to have any idea of what happened. Beast does seem like a very arbitrary choice to kill night 1. Exalt is probably mafia because when does he ever survive night 1? Anyway, I'm going to do some research and I'll be back soon
                              Hey can you look at my d1 post and tell me if I'm more or less on the money with what tf they do? Not use to these roles, and somehow exalt claims he was role blocked, but also claims he abstained which shouldn't be possibly true.. the only role that doesn't have a night action is the GF

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

I just realized I forgot about the mafia RB in the logic thing I posted last night, but I think the gist of it remains true. Let's say the crusader claims for instance. The bus driver flips the crusader with someone else, with only a 1/5 chance of that other person being the unclaimed stalker. Scum cant shoot the crusader without basically playing russian roulette. They can roleblock the crusader, but unless they know who the bus driver is, they cant kill him. Theyd have to block the bus driver and then shoot the crusader, or vice versa by knowing who both are. Getting it wrong kills them by either shooting themselves (bus driver flip) or getting fucked by the crusader pgo. Anyway , point is that all youd need is 1 person to claim of the two instead of both.

LF may want to consider not allowing claims at all, otherwise we may have to just not do it to make things fair. That's just my opinion though.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X