Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and Merry Christmas you filthy animals
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

How are you two arriving at this conclucion? I need more than just to be led by you guys into a vote. If I hear something concrete I could maybe follow but atm I just don't get how you decided this. Just for the sake of a vote and being safe since no one else is casting on him so he is virtually still safe I'm gonna Vote The_Paul..

Paul no real reason honestly for this besides you are so quiet.. maybe its xmas and you busy but I don't think you in trouble with votes atm so far so don't take this too personal please.. I just can't trust Exalt or Voth yet lol they so dangerous always.. honestly if anything these two making me suspicious but I'm allowing them space to persue these ideas but I need SOMETHING to sway me besides their conjecture.

We have so little so far to go off of this game..
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        Oh, and Merry Christmas you filthy animals
        Merry Xmas Exalt and every1!
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I suppose your doing no action makes sense I guess if your claim is legit exalt btw.. I shudn't have said there was no info to go on because this is def something now..but I just dunno if I trust you lol..If there is a crusador and you know exalt fake claimed this is time to spill beans and fess up. I'm feeling fairly sure beast died due to bus driving now.. That's the only sense I can make of that N1 kill. Why should busdriver be silent exalt? Don't we wanna piece what happened together?
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

What ideas Jessup? I am literally telling you that absent Vehicle being bus driven last night, he is confirmed scum. 100%. A throwaway vote on Paul and trying to encourage the bus driver to identify themselves is very scummy behavior. Is that the scum team? Vehicle, Willby, Jessup?
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
              What ideas Jessup? I am literally telling you that absent Vehicle being bus driven last night, he is confirmed scum. 100%. A throwaway vote on Paul and trying to encourage the bus driver to identify themselves is very scummy behavior. Is that the scum team? Vehicle, Willby, Jessup?
              Did you track him to Beast or something? I don't get how you know? From my point of view I see zero evidence so far pointing to anyone.

I didn't encouage the bus driver to reveal I asked why it would be a bad idea to exalt. I do feel busdriver could probably share some insight into what happened last night and maybe they want to help but are holding back because of what exalt said.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                I don't think you guys understand. When I say Vehicle is confirmed scum, I mean he's confirmed scum. Unless he was bus driven last night - that's the only way he isn't scum. Any votes for anyone besides Vehicle at this point are anti-town. Sorry.
                OH you mean there's a potential I was bus driven in a game that DEFINITELY HAS A BUS DRIVER.

And you only bring that up a day after voting for me?

You're basically soft claiming here, and as usual are unwilling to even think beyond the most cursory level possibilities.

We know there is a bus driver, and yet any vote for anyone other than me is anti-town even though you admit that a bus driver ruins your 'deduction'.

The question for me now is do I think you really are that stupid or do I think you think everyone else is that stupid? Given your track record, I'm going with the latter and my vote stays on you for now.

I think you're scum, soft-claiming to drive a narrative in the hopes of claiming an easy scum win on Day 3 or whatever. And I think exalt is usually smarter than this, which leads me to believe he's your accomplice.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

OH you mean there's a potential I was bus driven in a game that DEFINITELY HAS A BUS DRIVER.

You're basically soft claiming here, and as usual are unwilling to even think beyond the most cursory level possibilities.

We know there is a bus driver, and yet any vote for anyone other than me is anti-town even though you admit that a bus driver ruins your 'deduction'.

The question for me now is do I think you really are that stupid or do I think you think everyone else is that stupid? Given your track record, I'm going with the latter and my vote stays on you for now.

I think you're scum, soft-claiming to drive a narrative in the hopes of claiming an easy scum win on Day 3 or whatever. And I think exalt is usually smarter than this, which leads me to believe he's your accomplice.
                  Well if Voth is the Stalker than either you're the Bus Driver and you drove yourself, your you're scum/third party. Pretty sure you're just scum though.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Did you track him to Beast or something? I don't get how you know? From my point of view I see zero evidence so far pointing to anyone.

I didn't encouage the bus driver to reveal I asked why it would be a bad idea to exalt. I do feel busdriver could probably share some insight into what happened last night and maybe they want to help but are holding back because of what exalt said.
                    Common sense. If Bus Driver reveals after I already claimed Crusader, it's game over for town. That's literally all there is to it.

Case in point:

Scenario 1: Scum have a Roleblocker. Let's pretend the Bus Driver claims. They Roleblock me and kill the Bus Driver. Game over.

Scenario 2: Scum have a Roleblocker. Let's pretend the Bus Driver claims. They Roleblock the Bus Driver and kill me. Game over.

Literally any Bus Driver claim is game over for town. You must not be town due to that Jessup. Another scum bites the dust.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

BS exalt I don't agree with that.. you are hinging everything on YOUR claim dude which could be fake.. Very neat and tidy way of keeping everyone in their box so you and your scum buddies get a pass today. The busdriver I think is key to explain how beast died N1 imo.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I forgot that there's a Hypnotist in this game btw. ToS roles are weird. Anyway, wiki says:
                        • You may hypnotize one player each Night, giving them a false message once the Night ends.
                        Basically, they can give a false message. That could mean Vehicle is innocent Voth if you were targeted by the Hypno
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          BS exalt I don't agree with that.. you are hinging everything on YOUR claim dude which could be fake.. Very neat and tidy way of keeping everyone in their box so you and your scum buddies get a pass today. The busdriver I think is key to explain how beast died N1 imo.
                          I'm hinging everything on the fact that there will be no CC, my claim is obviously real, and we lose AUTOMATICALLY if we do not lynch scum today. We could've lost AUTOMATICALLY on Night 1 if I used my role and a townie died to my role as well. Common sense dictates that we have to hit scum EVERY single night AND have to fuck them up somehow by making them kill themselves with the Bus Driver. We are literally at 3 town vs 3 scum vs 1 Sk right now. For all intents and purposes, we already lost if the SK votes with scum today, although the SK will also lose.

So my point is, there is no time for games and no room for error. If you were possibly town, you'd know to stop fucking up immediately.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Well if Voth is the Stalker than either you're the Bus Driver and you drove yourself, your you're scum/third party. Pretty sure you're just scum though.
                            Voth is lying. He's soft claiming stalker but not saying it outright but it's pretty obvious. I think he, as usual, thinks he is playing 4D chess and is smarter than everyone else.

I know what my role is, that's how I know he's a liar.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

I stopped reading thread here. Know what the definition of anti-town is? Taking a literal guess on who might be scum when there is information to work off that has a much higher probability of hanging scum than a random guess. You can try to spin it all you want, but anyone with a brain will read this and see scum doing a historically bad job at flailing.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Yes, I stalked Vehicle last night. Guess who visited Beast? I don't think I need 4D chess to tell any of you the answer.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X