Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you guys . Wtf is this shit.. I log into seeing this mess of lies and deceit.. I am the fucking REAL bus driver . On N1 I visited WILLBY and The_PAUL and on N2 I visited EXALT AND WILLBY. By my calculation EVERYONE including myself is infected now with plague besides backwards and voth lol. VOTH you are an idiot dude. Always so sure and never knowing what truly is going on. I was dying to tell you guys Day 1 my actions and hinted about it like every post but Exalt was adament if I talked I would lose game for us so I said nothing.
    Notice also how the fake claimers did this super fast early post shit to get jump on me claiming.. making it seem they so innocent rofl.. please. Both been laying back too .. I am the real fucking town busdriver! Jesus,, nice try.. WAKE UP and take those fucking votes off me NOW!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Fuck you guys . Wtf is this shit.. I log into seeing this mess of lies and deceit.. I am the fucking REAL bus driver . On N1 I visited WILLBY and The_PAUL and on N2 I visited EXALT AND WILLBY. By my calculation EVERYONE including myself is infected now with plague besides backwards and voth lol. VOTH you are an idiot dude. Always so sure and never knowing what truly is going on. I was dying to tell you guys Day 1 my actions and hinted about it like every post but Exalt was adament if I talked I would lose game for us so I said nothing.
      Notice also how the fake claimers did this super fast early post shit to get jump on me claiming.. making it seem they so innocent rofl.. please. Both been laying back too .. I am the real fucking town busdriver! Jesus,, nice try.. WAKE UP and take those fucking votes off me NOW!
      Well, let's just vote out Paul and then figure out Backwards/Jessup tomorrow in this case. I don't really care, but Paul is the only one not claiming Bus Driver, meaning he's confirmed scum.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        The literal only play for town at this point is lynch Jessup today and Paul tomorrow if nothing else comes out from Paul/Jessup. If this plague bullshit has somehow squirted into the game and made some weird ass third party, town is fucked anyway. Best to just move ahead with the statistical probabilities rather than letting rabbit hole theories change anyone's mind.
        Lynch Paul first. Jessup tomorrow. Backwards could be lying I guess, although I think Jessup is full of shit. Doesn't matter though if we just take out Paul first.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

LOL. I love it.

I tracked Jessup last night and got the result that my target visited Exalt. That falls into line with Backwards driving Exalt and Willby. Jessup tried to kill Exalt last night but got Willby instead and did us a huge favor. Jessup and Paul are remaining scum. Game over. Suck a fat one.
          The Hypnotist is still a thing btw, but this could also mean Jessup Bus Drove me and WillBy. The only person that doesn't and can't check out in either scenario given is Paul. He's the obvious lynch today.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Lynch Paul first. Jessup tomorrow. Backwards could be lying I guess, although I think Jessup is full of shit. Doesn't matter though if we just take out Paul first.
            Fine with me. Can I explain why I drove you too.. I was worried you were an easy target and we needed you to survive for last crucial vote if we got there. I knew mafia would target you or voth and the crusador is WAYY more important for town at the end game for us as its our ONLY protective role.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Fuck you guys . Wtf is this shit.. I log into seeing this mess of lies and deceit.. I am the fucking REAL bus driver . On N1 I visited WILLBY and The_PAUL and on N2 I visited EXALT AND WILLBY. By my calculation EVERYONE including myself is infected now with plague besides backwards and voth lol. VOTH you are an idiot dude. Always so sure and never knowing what truly is going on. I was dying to tell you guys Day 1 my actions and hinted about it like every post but Exalt was adament if I talked I would lose game for us so I said nothing.
              What do you mean 'visited' ?
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• VoteThe_Paul
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Fine with me. Can I explain why I drove you too.. I was worried you were an easy target and we needed you to survive for last crucial vote if we got there. I knew mafia would target you or voth and the crusador is WAYY more important for town at the end game for us as its our ONLY protective role.
                  Driving me was always the play though. I think the entire game realized that, which is why I kept telling the Bus Driver to not claim. Everyone knew I would protect Voth N2, meaning he was untouchable and not even the RB could visit him without dying. That meant I had to be RBed or killed, but bus driving me with someone else would fuck up scum's plan there.

The issue I have right now though is that SOMEONE had to be RBed, and yet, nobody was. I was not RBed last night. My protection of Voth went through just fine. Anyone who was RBed should also be getting a message saying so, and if they hard targetted WillBy, then I would have gotten RBed. That means scum would have had to both RB and kill me, which doesn't make a ton of sense.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Not sure Paulie, but the only possible way that I see this has played out as it has and Backwards isn't town and truthful is if he decided to, out of nowhere, assume I would target Jessup, then I actually did, and then immediately own up to bus driving those two before I even had a chance to post who I targeted. Seems like a 1/1,000,000 all-in move that has nearly zero chance of success and no one would ever think is a good idea. Sounds more like you latched on to the one play you have left, which is counterclaiming someone, and Backwards was the last move to make.
                    Holy shit I am so excited to see your reaction to this. Mafia is fucked anyway, but their only shot in the dark is to muddy the waters by claiming first. Your logic is that, despite Exalt's warning for the bus driver to not claim at all, backwards made a brilliant play by coming out of night phase claiming bus driver and acting like he somehow had conclusive proof of my guilt? Didn't know bus driver has investigative too. The right play is to lynch Jessup, who you allegedly have a smoking gun on, and if she flips mafia,. the game is over. Exalt protects you, you follow either backwards or me, and I have a 50/50 chance of ending the game in the night phase by bus driving either Exalt or myself with backwards. He would have a 50:50 chance of accidental suicide, and either way the game would be cleared up in the next day phase. But no, let's ignore the smoking gun and trust the blind role claimer, it's not like ignoring smoking gun evidence has ever hurt you in the past, right? Jesus, what happened to you?

Unvote JESSUP
                    Vote the_paul

I cannot fucking wait for this
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• UNVOTE until Voth gets here
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Holy shit I am so excited to see your reaction to this. Mafia is fucked anyway, but their only shot in the dark is to muddy the waters by claiming first. Your logic is that, despite Exalt's warning for the bus driver to not claim at all, backwards made a brilliant play by coming out of night phase claiming bus driver and acting like he somehow had conclusive proof of my guilt? Didn't know bus driver has investigative too. The right play is to lynch Jessup, who you allegedly have a smoking gun on, and if she flips mafia,. the game is over. Exalt protects you, you follow either backwards or me, and I have a 50/50 chance of ending the game in the night phase by bus driving either Exalt or myself with backwards. He would have a 50:50 chance of accidental suicide, and either way the game would be cleared up in the next day phase. But no, let's ignore the smoking gun and trust the blind role claimer, it's not like ignoring smoking gun evidence has ever hurt you in the past, right? Jesus, what happened to you?

Unvote JESSUP
                        Vote the_paul

I cannot fucking wait for this
                        Yeah, if you were town, this is a dumb move, because we are 3 town, 2 scum. If you were town, that would mean 2 vs 2 headed into the night, and then game over for town.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Driving me was always the play though. I think the entire game realized that, which is why I kept telling the Bus Driver to not claim. Everyone knew I would protect Voth N2, meaning he was untouchable and not even the RB could visit him without dying. That meant I had to be RBed or killed, but bus driving me with someone else would fuck up scum's plan there.

The issue I have right now though is that SOMEONE had to be RBed, and yet, nobody was. I was not RBed last night. My protection of Voth went through just fine. Anyone who was RBed should also be getting a message saying so, and if they hard targetted WillBy, then I would have gotten RBed. That means scum would have had to both RB and kill me, which doesn't make a ton of sense.
                          Jessup might the role blocker, and usually if she is sent to kill, then she cannot also role block. This is assuming Voth's evidence is accurate. Backwards most likely targeted me with that hypnotist shit. I would say there's a possibility backwards targeted jessup to make voth's result inaccurate, but Jessup also claimed bus driver so they're both full of shit. Since you guys are ignoring logic, the game is over today when you lynch me. This is going to be pretty funny

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Jessup might the role blocker, and usually if she is sent to kill, then she cannot also role block. This is assuming Voth's evidence is accurate. Backwards most likely targeted me with that hypnotist shit. I would say there's a possibility backwards targeted jessup to make voth's result inaccurate, but Jessup also claimed bus driver so they're both full of shit. Since you guys are ignoring logic, the game is over today when you lynch me. This is going to be pretty funny
                            If you were targetted by Hypnotist thing, then what would the message say? That doesn't make any sense
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

If you were targetted by Hypnotist thing, then what would the message say? That doesn't make any sense
                              Oh when I skimmed the hypnotist role I misread it, I thought they altered investigation results that occurred on that target the same night. For example, if I was targeted by the hypnotist and Voth tracked me, the result would be inaccurate somehow. I completely misunderstood the role. That's a shame. No way would they choose to send the role blocker to kill just for the hypnotist to send a fake message to someone for some reason. Well that's a mystery I'm looking forward to hearing answered in the post game, I can't make any logic of it right now

Comment

• Voth This is your 2020 redemption arc game, so i'll leave it up to you to decide who we are voting for today
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X