Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't fully read this page and there seems to be a lot to get to, but I guess there is a mechanics question here. If Jessup is the bus driver and did drive Willby/Exalt, my result as a tracker would show that he visited both players last night, regardless of which one I specifically targeted. Am I correct in that assumption? It's still 2020.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Also, seriously? Fuck all of you.

I am going back and reading and just want you all to know I hate you all.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        I haven't fully read this page and there seems to be a lot to get to, but I guess there is a mechanics question here. If Jessup is the bus driver and did drive Willby/Exalt, my result as a tracker would show that he visited both players last night, regardless of which one I specifically targeted. Am I correct in that assumption? It's still 2020.
        Pretty good question. Our hosting expert was a serial killer and is dead, otherwise I'd ask willby, but my assumption is that yea you would see that she visited both. Irrelevant because she isn't the bus driver, but it's an interesting question of mechanics.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• For the record, I am here and actively keeping up with the discussions. At this point I am unable to answer your questions in regards to mechanics but I am keeping a log of night actions that can be discussed in the postgame. I'm about 104% confident that I haven't screwed anything up as of yet.
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
            For the record, I am here and actively keeping up with the discussions. At this point I am unable to answer your questions in regards to mechanics but I am keeping a log of night actions that can be discussed in the postgame. I'm about 104% confident that I haven't screwed anything up as of yet.
            Without being specific, are you able to offer a generalized and non specific order of actions? For example, does a kill come first or a role modifier? Where does protective roles fit in? In many games this is specified on the first post of the game. I'm in no way slamming you for not including it, but it's generally been offered by the host to sort of stop these issues before they begin in the past.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Took this from a past game from these forums, as it still applies here as well. My bad for not including it in the original post....

Actions occur in this order: Roleblocks > Protecting roles > Killing roles > Recruiting roles > Investigative roles.

In regards to the plaguebearer, THAT answer is included in the link provided in my first post.

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• By my count...Here is the current Day 3 Update: With 5 people remaining, 3 votes are needed to obtain the majority. At this point, Jessup has 2 votes (Voth/Paul) and Paul has 1 vote (Jessup). Backwards has yet to cast a vote and Exalt removed his vote so we need one from him as well. (And no I'm not counting Paul's vote on himself). Good discussions going on, keep on keeping on.

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                  By my count...Here is the current Day 3 Update: With 5 people remaining, 3 votes are needed to obtain the majority. At this point, Jessup has 2 votes (Voth/Paul) and Paul has 1 vote (Jessup). Backwards has yet to cast a vote and Exalt removed his vote so we need one from him as well. (And no I'm not counting Paul's vote on himself). Good discussions going on, keep on keeping on.
                  I can't vote for myself?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

I haven't fully read this page and there seems to be a lot to get to, but I guess there is a mechanics question here. If Jessup is the bus driver and did drive Willby/Exalt, my result as a tracker would show that he visited both players last night, regardless of which one I specifically targeted. Am I correct in that assumption? It's still 2020.
                    I think you're right here. I assumed Jessup would only visit me if she was the Bus Driver, but technically, she would visit both I think. Probably seals the deal with Jessup at least. Backwards/Paul can be sorted tomorrow then.

I'll be voting Jessup unless anyone has any objections.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• the_paul I need direct input from you here. So just to be clear, we have three assholes claiming to be the bus driver at this point? Backwards, Jessup, and Paul, correct?

Paul, if you're claiming bus driver, what were your actions N1 and N2 and why? If you aren't claiming that, it's time to claim.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

the_paul I need direct input from you here. So just to be clear, we have three assholes claiming to be the bus driver at this point? Backwards, Jessup, and Paul, correct?

Paul, if you're claiming bus driver, what were your actions N1 and N2 and why? If you aren't claiming that, it's time to claim.
                        I abstained night 1 obviously, I'm dumb but not quite that dumb. Night 2 I bussed Exalt and Willby. I understand that's the same thing that backwards claimed and that might strike you as convenient, but it's what I did. Also the mafia would know exactly who I bussed and process of elimination tells them who the driver is out of the townies. Also, everyone knows I'm going to target Willby any chance I can get, especially when the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of him being scum

Comment

• Sorry for double post but to be clear: Yes, Jessup, backwards, and myself all are claiming bus driver

Comment

• Okay well, all things being equal and random claims/mechanics set aside, I trust Jessup the least in this game. Just saying. Backwards I don't trust either, mostly because he was jumping on my wagon early after I had essentially claimed. Both him and Jessup were constantly trying to cast doubts on my claim, my actions, and me being RBed as if I'd lie about all of those things at once as scum for no reason while town would refuse to CC. To me, it felt like they were hedging their bets.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Whatever. I have looked through this shit as much as I have the time to dedicate, and I can't think of anything better than hanging Jessup. Sort out the rest after Jessup flips scum.

But if it looks like a turd and smells like a turd, it's probably a turd, and Paulie is likely the last scumbag. His reactions are really indicative of that today too.

Honestly, the whole last 24 hours has me spinning. With everything happening and the plague shit in play, makes me feel like I'm on my own team. Even Exalt is playing way more wishy washy than I'd like and that bothers me, but I can't help but still find him as the most townie besides me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Don't get mad at me because your logic was shit at the beginning of this phase, and don't get mad at me next phase when I "I told you so" you to kingdom fucking come. Just hope we get to experience that in a win instead of having lost

Comment

Working...
                                X