You knows it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You knows it

The latest band thats being tipped to be big here in Britain is a Welsh rap group called Goldie Lookin Chain from Newport, possibly because they are the funniest thing ever to hit the music industry, which is why I'm sending their website this way:

http://www.youknowsit.co.uk/

They're actually signed up to Warner although you couldn't tell from their site. If anyone has ever seen Dirty Sanchez then thats pretty much what you have, except comedy replacing the pain, I recommend you read their dictionary (patois) before their gallery, it'll make more sense that way (if you can get past the British references such as Dean Gaffney, Glenn Hoddle and Bra - I know you get bra's in foreign places but if you say bruva fast and stoned with a Welsh accent it comes out bra)
    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 07-31-2004, 04:37 PM.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

haha they fucking own, sweet shit, ty man

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

[hahahahha]ROFL[/hahahahha]

I was listening to "draw club" from them and looking at Pearl Jam's avatar.. you HAVE GOT to check it out!

Comment

The thing about these guys is they dont try and be something they're not and talk ghetto, they just talk crazy Welsh
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Welsch ppl are funny
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I saw that robot song on MTV2 a couple of months, pretty cool/original
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

YEah, theyre on the radio and MTV all the time.

Comment

Working...
                X