• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    VOTE: Panda Express
    Why wouldn't we lynch TP

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Also, I rolled the dice tonight. So if I get killed, friendly reminder here to discuss the odds that LF and Vehicle are teammates in the next day phase. There's a chance that LF named Vehicle to try to throw us off the scent. Put a pin in that until day phase.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Drunk Exalt, ya'll

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Anyway, if I die, remember VOTE: Panda Express

Make my Night 1 predictions great again

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Oh, it's night. I'm an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    VOTE: Panda Express

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Got him, well done guys. Good effort LF, that was a good defense you put up despite the smoking gun

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied

Being a bully doesn't pay off in the end

Revenge of the Nerds. GJ TEAM

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    LF wasn't used to this. The small fish in the big pond. People rushed by him, faces he couldn't recognize and shoulders and elbows that didn't care where he was standing. His books were knocked from his hands, and as he knelt down to pick them up, he couldn't help but think,

"This isn't what I expected it to be..."

LF is going to be homeschooled from now on. He was a Bully (Mafia Goon).

Begin Night 2

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    I think it's pretty unanimous at this point. The scum team would need some serious balls to try to make a play at this point.

WillBy I think we are set to lynch the fuck out of LF and pray he's not the Vig.

I will give the man this - if he is indeed scum and I'm pretty sure he is - he at least had the wherewithal to claim the only thing that made sense and quickly in his first game on TW mafia.
    While it's not quite unanimous, we are pretty close, and holding steady.

Vote Tally:
    LF - 8 (Voth, Beast, Vehicle, Exalt, Jessup, Sailor Jupiter, sdrawkcab, the_paul)
    Vehicle - 1 (LF)
    Beast - 1 (Panda Express)

Phase change incoming.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I think it's pretty unanimous at this point. The scum team would need some serious balls to try to make a play at this point.

WillBy I think we are set to lynch the fuck out of LF and pray he's not the Vig.

I will give the man this - if he is indeed scum and I'm pretty sure he is - he at least had the wherewithal to claim the only thing that made sense and quickly in his first game on TW mafia.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Yeah, my vote stays. I'm willing to die on this hill.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Unfortunately it seems to come down to lynching the person we KNOW (assuming you're not fucking us, which we all seem to have agreed you're not) performed a killing action on the night someone died, or take the word of the would be killer on who he targeted that allegedly failed. Where's Exalt to remind us all of Occam's Razor when you need him?
    No arguments here. My vote rests on LF. It just makes me nervous how consequential this phase is and how (knowing Willby is the host) royally fucked we are if LF flips town vig.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I don't see though how me targeting vehicle and failing would in any way correspond to LF targeting vehicle and failing
    I really don't think it's that hard of a decision. But I guess I know my role.

Especially after Jessup dropped the above nugget. Her action wouldn't of kept me alive if he was indeed the vigilante. I highly doubt a doctor would have protected me last night.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    The only way that LF's story makes sense is if Vehicle is the mafia godfather and Jessup was simply roleblocked by town or scum roleblocker. She did indicate that she had some sort of power role on D1, so that's not impossible.

It's either we lynch Vehicle or LF. There's no other options today, and it likely is decisive for the game in general.
    Unfortunately it seems to come down to lynching the person we KNOW (assuming you're not fucking us, which we all seem to have agreed you're not) performed a killing action on the night someone died, or take the word of the would be killer on who he targeted that allegedly failed. Where's Exalt to remind us all of Occam's Razor when you need him?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X