X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    We could be just battling eachother while the scum team watches to an extent, which would be pretty retarded.
    Isn't this how Beast won as Godfather a few games back? He's playing the same here as well. Panda Express has done the same thing, even admitting it. Sailor is a bit more talkative and forthcoming at least, making me lean more town for them than the others.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I need to go back and re-read this whole fucking thread. Vehicle is slimy and LF has the uncertainty of not playing here before. I lean towards LF still but I will be looking for any scum slips on Vehicle's end too.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    If I do actually die tonight, I want people to remember something, since I looked back at page one and noticed it. Look at the timestamps for these NERD claims, just so that nobody thinks Sailor Jupiter or Panda Bear are off the hook:

Last edited by WillBy; 01-14-2021, 11:09 PM.

01-14-2021, 10:42 PM

01-15-2021, 03:20 PM

01-15-2021, 03:36 PM

Interesting how these two posted the Nerd thing right after each other on right about the same time, but conveniently after WillBy had edited his OP to add the nerd = town thing. It's almost as if they both talked about it in scum chat together. WillBy may even have posted it to them in scum chat so they saw it at the same time, since he didn't want the game to be unbalanced using nerd claims.

Just something to consider.
    Nice catch and actually goes back to what I said a post or two ago about getting the feeling that I'm just playing the game with the 4-6 people actively posting. We could be just battling eachother while the scum team watches to an extent, which would be pretty retarded. Either way, it seems Vehicle or LF need to be lynched today.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I think Vehicle should claim at this stage. If it's between a town/scum, then there's no reason not to do it. Everyone has pretty much laid their cards out on who they support prior to the Voth/LF revelation, which means we can use the scum/town flip between the two to help solve the game later. Vehicle claiming now helps solve things quicker and possibly avoids us lynching the wrong person today. If it's going to be LF or Vehicle, then Vehicle better lay down all his cards on the table or get lynched. If Vehicle is town, then LF will easily be on the chopping block after his claim and no CC. Otherwise, Vehicle makes his own noose with a bad claim.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Assuming you're town (which I think you are), I think it's a mistake to claim unless a counterclaim is absolutely necessary to out someone who is scum.

10 players left in the game, two townies dead, no scum dead and no proof of third party existence or not. Basically if we go any further down this rabbit hole, we need to just force a mass roleclaim and hope town has the numbers to bring it home. But I am not so sure. Best to hold off for now and see what happens with this phase.
    I think if and most likely when I do, you'll understand why. But I agree for now, I'll wait to see if I need to cc anyone today

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    If I do actually die tonight, I want people to remember something, since I looked back at page one and noticed it. Look at the timestamps for these NERD claims, just so that nobody thinks Sailor Jupiter or Panda Bear are off the hook:

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Forgot to mention this before, but for theme- townies = nerds
    Last edited by WillBy; 01-14-2021, 11:09 PM.

Alright nerds, it's time to make a power move.

VOTE: PAUL
    01-14-2021, 10:42 PM

Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post
    This is what I get for trying to contribute. I'm a "plain old" nerd. Vanilla townie. I'm sure there are other "plain old" nerds out there who now know I'm telling the truth.
    01-15-2021, 03:20 PM

Originally posted by Panda Express View Post
    NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!

https://youtu.be/sTDENzpW7tw
    01-15-2021, 03:36 PM

Interesting how these two posted the Nerd thing right after each other on right about the same time, but conveniently after WillBy had edited his OP to add the nerd = town thing. It's almost as if they both talked about it in scum chat together. WillBy may even have posted it to them in scum chat so they saw it at the same time, since he didn't want the game to be unbalanced using nerd claims.

Just something to consider.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    As much as I have my doubts about LF, I'm leaning towards option 1 (lynching Vehicle). If LF is telling the truth, it would be more reasonable to keep the vigi alive. Plus, we would be getting rid of the godfather which we would have to lynch regardless.

Vote: Vehicle

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Also, I'm going to sit on it for a little while to think it through, but I think that I should probably claim today as well. I have a good reason for wanting to, I just want to think it through and make sure it isn't a mistake. So if Vehicle claims and on the huge longshot chance I can CC, I will absolutely do it.
    Assuming you're town (which I think you are), I think it's a mistake to claim unless a counterclaim is absolutely necessary to out someone who is scum.

10 players left in the game, two townies dead, no scum dead and no proof of third party existence or not. Basically if we go any further down this rabbit hole, we need to just force a mass roleclaim and hope town has the numbers to bring it home. But I am not so sure. Best to hold off for now and see what happens with this phase.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I know all of this has gone down in the last few hours and people have lives, but it does sort of seem like I'm just playing this game with Exalt, Paul, Vehicle, Jessup, and LF. I don't like the lurking and lack of substance posts from others who apparently are happy to watch and chime in with a sentence or two occasionally.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Also, even if LF is a vigi, a vigi that takes pot shots on night 1 is arguably as dangerous to town as he is to scum 9 times out of 10. Maybe he guessed right and would have killed Veh, who knows? Still a supremely risky play.
    Good point. Also, knowing LF, it doesn't sound like him to take a stab in the dark on N1. I think he's more calculated and less chaotic than that.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Also, I'm going to sit on it for a little while to think it through, but I think that I should probably claim today as well. I have a good reason for wanting to, I just want to think it through and make sure it isn't a mistake. So if Vehicle claims and on the huge longshot chance I can CC, I will absolutely do it.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

As for Option Number 1: Vehicle could still claim if needed, which would easily be CC'd if he was scum. If he isn't, then LF is caught regardless and he gets lynched today. This is a last resort option though, because the less people who claim, the better.
    Beat me to it while I was typing, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

It is possible that you are a town vigi and Vehicle is a BP Godfather variant. What I refuse to accept is that he's an SK, because if this were true, there would be two deaths right now. The only other option where an SK is even viable is that YOU are an SK and not a Vigilante, and Vehicle is a BP Godfather.

Here are our options:

1. We lynch Vehicle. If he flips town, LF is practically confirmed scum. We use anyone connected with him as a basis for further scum hunting. If Vehicle flips scum, same thing applies.

2. We lynch someone else besides Vehicle/LF. Voth has no choice but to follow LF again. LF cannot refuse to kill obviously, or he will be confirmed scum. IF he isn't scum, then two deaths should happen on Night 2. If there is only one, then LF is lying and is confirmed scum. Even if there are two deaths though, this doesn't confirm that LF isn't an SK. Him being stuck on claiming there is an SK over and over with only one death on N1 makes absolutely no sense otherwise, so I'm still believing he's scum or SK. Time will tell I guess.

3. We Lynch LF. If he flips town, Vehicle is practically confirmed scum. We use anyone connected with him as a basis for further scum hunting. If LF flips scum, same thing applies.

Unless someone has an investigative role or something else along those lines, which they should not claim regardless at this stage, I don't see another way to handle this. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.
    It has to be 1 or 3. Seems pretty clear that we need to decide who the more likely townie is: Vehicle or LF. The results will dictate how we move forward obviously.

Option 2 is too long-term and unknown. We could easily just use D1 bullshit logic to lynch someone and they flip town and we are truly fucked. We need answers one way or the other. It's a 12 person game and we are already down two townies, bringing the total in the game to 10. We have no idea if there's a third party yet either, which makes this even more unknown.

Vehicle had some weird moments D1. So did LF. Both unfortunately have given me some scumreads. Now LF is seeming more scummy because of the night-immune/SK nonsense, but I do wonder if there's a chance of just a big disconnect from what he's used to playing.

I'd hate to lynch our town Vig if LF is who he says he is but I don't know that I can veer from that path at this point. Unless Vehicle claims and that could be vetted, but I don't know how much damage we do with so many people claiming on D2 with me already being "out there."

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied

It is possible that you are a town vigi and Vehicle is a BP Godfather variant. What I refuse to accept is that he's an SK, because if this were true, there would be two deaths right now. The only other option where an SK is even viable is that YOU are an SK and not a Vigilante, and Vehicle is a BP Godfather.

Here are our options:

1. We lynch Vehicle. If he flips town, LF is practically confirmed scum. We use anyone connected with him as a basis for further scum hunting. If Vehicle flips scum, same thing applies.

2. We lynch someone else besides Vehicle/LF. Voth has no choice but to follow LF again. LF cannot refuse to kill obviously, or he will be confirmed scum. IF he isn't scum, then two deaths should happen on Night 2. If there is only one, then LF is lying and is confirmed scum. Even if there are two deaths though, this doesn't confirm that LF isn't an SK. Him being stuck on claiming there is an SK over and over with only one death on N1 makes absolutely no sense otherwise, so I'm still believing he's scum or SK. Time will tell I guess.

3. We Lynch LF. If he flips town, Vehicle is practically confirmed scum. We use anyone connected with him as a basis for further scum hunting. If LF flips scum, same thing applies.

Unless someone has an investigative role or something else along those lines, which they should not claim regardless at this stage, I don't see another way to handle this. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.
    Not a big fan of #1, because it could prompt the Town Doctor that we think exists to claim, or be exposed through voting patterns. Not a sure thing, but a huge risk given the nurse already being dead.

2. Not a huge fan of #2 either because it essentially forces Voth to only target someone he already got a result on. In addition, if there has ever been a more obvious target for scum NK/roleblock than Voth is ATM, I can't think of it offhand.

3. Basically the exact reasoning behind my vote being where it is. Also, even if LF is a vigi, a vigi that takes pot shots on night 1 is arguably as dangerous to town as he is to scum 9 times out of 10. Maybe he guessed right and would have killed Veh, who knows? Still a supremely risky play.

I'm not 100% locked in on voting LF, but right now that's where logic leads me. Sucks because LF hasn't played on here in a long time, and we definitely need the added activity from fresh players, but thats a sidenote. Right now the fact is that we have 1 night kill, and 1 result that says LF performed a killing action. I don't see how any logic will point somewhere else unless other town power roles claim (please don't), but I'll keep an open mind for the time being.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post

Beast? Backwards? u?
    You're not gonna be able to lynch me. Sorry friend. You'll have to just try killing me at night and find out what is in store for you afterword.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X