HAAHAH
    AH
    A
    HAHAH
    AA
    HA
    HAA
    HAHA

P R I M A R Y WAS FARMING AND BUYING DOGECOIN, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, WHILE YOU WERE ALL BEING RACIST PIECES OF TRASH LOLL

I CASHED EVERYTHING OUT AT 8 CENTS.

LOL IM JUST GETTING AROUND TO MAKING THIS POST BEEN CELEBRATING WITH FAMILY LOOOOOOOOOOL

EVEN IN LIFE.

YOU CAN'T BEAT PRIMARY.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

THIS IS WHAT'S LEFT IN THE WALLET AFTER CASHING OUT LOL, JUST GONNA LET IT RIDE AND SEE WHERE WE END UP, WHO CARES, ALMOST 300K DOGE WAS A DROP IN THE BUCKET LOLOL

NO YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT LIFE BE CRAZY

Comment

Originally posted by HAHAHAHAPRIMETIME View Post
      THIS IS WHAT'S LEFT IN THE WALLET AFTER CASHING OUT LOL, JUST GONNA LET IT RIDE AND SEE WHERE WE END UP, WHO CARES, ALMOST 300K DOGE WAS A DROP IN THE BUCKET LOLOL

NO YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT LIFE BE CRAZY
      That's some really small time shit right there. I'm happy for you, but that's nothing. Join the big boys with real stonks when you're done with inflated meme coins.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

you gonna quit your job over making 20k? I love subspace my GOD
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          you gonna quit your job over making 20k? I love subspace my GOD
          bwhahaa MAYBE I DIDN'T EXPLAIN IT CORRECTLY,

THAT'S WHATS LEFT IN MY WALLET

I OWNED NEARLY 28 MILLION LOL

LETS BREAK THAT DOWN FOR THE HATERS ALREADY TRYING TO CALCULATE:

27,000,000 DOGE X 0.08 = $2,160,000

ENJOY YOUR LIFE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Not that anyone believes you nor do they care, but I can't imagine coming to TW forums and creating a new name because your old name is banned just to try to talk about how rich you are. Maybe you can retire and spend 12 hours a day calling mods racist while simultaneously being racist yourself (since that's what you did anyways).

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpotatoes View Post
              Not that anyone believes you nor do they care, but I can't imagine coming to TW forums and creating a new name because your old name is banned just to try to talk about how rich you are. Maybe you can retire and spend 12 hours a day calling mods racist while simultaneously being racist yourself (since that's what you did anyways).
              LOL FIRST #1 IM NOT BANNED I JUST DONT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD WHO CARES ABOUT THIS SHITTY GAME

#2 I GOT MILLIES NOW BROKE BOY YOU BETTER TALK TO ME LIKE YOU RESPECT THAT SHIT WITH YO BROKE ASS BRUH

#3 ENJOY YOUR LIFE BRUH LOL "NOT THAT ANYONE BELIEVES YOU" YOUR BROKE ASS TRYING TO COPE WITH STILL BEING A BUM AND ME WINNING, YET AGAIN.

LOL

ENJOY BUDGETING SOMETHING FOR YOUR VALENTINES TOMORROW BROKE BOI LOL

HAHAHAHA

edit: I KNEW ID GET THIS RESPONSE I LOVE IT, BROKE 2D SPACE PILOTS MAD CAN'T FATHOM "STOP LYING" AHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS SCENARIO

KARMA A BITCH,

I KNEW THE SAME NERDS WOULD STILL BE HERE DOING NOTHING WITH THEIR LIVES
              Last edited by HAHAHAHAPRIMETIME; 02-13-2021, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Imagine in 2021 thinking you're the only person investing in crypto lol

Comment

Lol Jeff 😂😂 this guy is so pathetic holy shit. Randomly came on here I’m glad I did, had a nice laugh. This guy bragging about 200k doge.... jesus christ how sad.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpotatoes View Post
                    Imagine in 2021 thinking you're the only person investing in crypto lol
                    NOTICE YOU DON'T INCLUDE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL BROKE LOLOL JUST "THE ONLY PERSON" LIKE BRUH SHUT YOUR BROKE SELF UP LOL

Originally posted by Unlimited View Post
                    Lol Jeff 😂😂 this guy is so pathetic holy shit. Randomly came on here I’m glad I did, had a nice laugh. This guy bragging about 200k doge.... jesus christ how sad.
                    LOL WHO IS THIS IDIOT THAT CAN'T READ? LOOOOL

THE TEARS SPEWING FROM BROKE PEOPLES COMPUTERS BWHAHAHAHA
                    -
                    -
                    -
                    --
                    -
                    -
                    -

MILLIONS WHILE DUMB FUCKS SAT THERE WB DUELING, VOLUNTEERING FOR STAFF, BEING RACIST, LOL YOU STUPID FUCKS HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM PRIMARY AND HIS VALENTINE TO YOU GUYS LOLLLLLL

IM OFF TO LOOK AT A FEW SHERPS DAMN IT MUST SUCK TO HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW LOL

Comment

The real question is how did you afford to invest in the first place? I mean I guess I'm happy for you but I don't quite get the anger and bragging telling us all here. Did you work for your money you originally invested with? Just curious because many people can't afford to invest in stocks or cypto because we don't have the excess cash to play around with.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Why would someone make a lot of money and then brag about it? Well. You're provided for. That feels good in the meantime. Now comes one of life's most difficult challenges: without a need to do anything, what will you do? For most, the answer's just ... nothing. Not particularly pleasant. What I'm trying to get at is that there's a very real danger you may have been fooled about the goal of your life, and may realize that just a bit too late for that information to be useful. If you're lucky, you'll survive. But most of the nouveau riche find their "happiness" all levels out after a very short amount of time: because all your old problems remain. What to do about that? Have ya done "the work"?
                        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                          Why would someone make a lot of money and then brag about it? Well. You're provided for. That feels good in the meantime. Now comes one of life's most difficult challenges: without a need to do anything, what will you do?
                          He will play continuum of course.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Rofl

Comment

Calculator says this is worth about $16,000. I mean he has almost 300k doge and admitted to an 8 cent cash out? He’s not rich. He can barely afford a down payment on his mom’s double wide.
                              Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                              Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Working...
                              X