X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by field View Post
    That message by Lissa is funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Voth did you not tell her to call you daddy before addressing you?
    She knows who daddy is.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    That message by Lissa is funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Voth did you not tell her to call you daddy before addressing you?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Tell them you are Jewish and that they are being anti semitic
    Could work. Wark, you should sign up under an alias and really hit a grand slam as a parting gift. If they thought I was a problem, I can only imagine how they would react to you.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Still not sure what alignment spewing they refer to - I was respectful of the game and went out of my way to not say anything alignment indicative while the game was going on. Last thing I want to do is be the reason to ruin what I would wager was in the high tens of hours on many players' part, if not hundreds for some.

And them referencing me calling them soft faggots on this forum shouldn't matter for their forum - unless you're a bunch of soft faggots. And I mean "faggot" like "moronic loser," not like a homophobic slur.

I wouldn't have signed up for any more games on that forum anyway. Boring as hell and full of autists who think that the more essays you write that say absolutely nothing, the better you are. Get to the point or fuck off, amirite?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I just find it extremely ironic that they say homophobia and transphobia aren't tolerated and is the reason TW is banned, but then they refused to sub in a transwoman over a straight, white male.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Tell them you are Jewish and that they are being anti semitic

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Nerds. Can't even send her my rebuttal because they are such a bunch of soft little autists:

I did not say one word regarding the MU game on my home forum or to anyone from that forum until I was banned out of nowhere. And even after that happened, I did not "spew" any alignment-relevant information, otherwise you WOULD have modkilled me instead of subbing me. The least you can do is not lie outright about things that are time stamped and easily refuted.

Say what you will about me calling people from this forum faggots for the lame as hell response to a differing playing style, but none of that happened prior to my sudden ban from the game.

Sorry, but calling people horrible is a great way to torque people up and make them scum slip. It's about on par with what many second graders hear when they are playing kickball at recess. Really?

Sexist -- LOL -- what a joke. That's what it was though - a joke. Your stuffy ass lame forum is boring as hell. This is forum mafia, not policy speeches by public figures.

Anyway, I hope that you and the rest of the squares enjoy a long and prosperous amount of boring as hell forum mafia. Have a great day!

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I guess it's official now, kids:

Originally posted by Lissa
    Dear voth,

You have received an infraction at Mafia Universe.

Reason: Perma.
    -------
    Yo.

Yeah, so you can't call people horrible or morons here. You can't say sexist shit like this:
    Originally posted by voth
    Okay kids. Here's the deal: Alexa is 100% scum or a massive liability for us. My vote remains on her until someone has a better case.

I know girls hate being called psycho and all that (my wife made sure to tell me) but man, she's brutal right now.
    You were warned for this behavior and proceeded to actively escalate instead of stopping.

In addition to your in-game behavior, you behaved in an extremely problematic manner regarding the game on your home forum in multiple regards. First off, discussing the ongoing game with other people outside of the game thread is not okay. Period. It introduces inappropriate information as a potential influence on the game, and that's the crux of why your community as a whole will not currently be allowed to participate in the Championship. (This portion of your behavior is why this was not explained to you before the end of the game, and why your ban was not immediate.)

Referring to people in your game as "faggots" and similar language is also not acceptable. Homophobia and transphobia are not tolerated on Mafia Universe, and that can extend to when they occur in capacities directly relating to Mafia Universe.

Given all of the above, you have been permanently banned from Mafia Universe. SSCO Trench Wars Forum has been indefinitely banned from participating in the Mafia Championship.

Regards,
    Lissa
    -------

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    Mafia Universe

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    yeah I dont get it

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Even my replacement wishes I was still in the game for this post:

I work nights so I'm still reading through because I sleep odd hours, but this compelled me to respond by forcing a both physical and mental response simultaneously. A bit of puke in my mouth and a bit of giggling, that is.

Please sweetheart, you're not being harsh. Not one bit. What you said there was the brutally soft ramblings of the inbred cousin in the family. You know, the one whose childhood heroes are both John Cena and Metallica simultaneously? Yeah, makes no sense and everyone is just sort of uncomfortable about it. I've been called out in a more harsh manner by my toddler - but you make sure to sheath that sword, it's getting a little feisty in here!

But to get back to the nitty gritty of your post, specifically about me, I like the spin game. I gave reasons for everything I said about anyone I mentioned, even if it was just an odd feeling for me personally.

On the other hand, though, you seem awfully butthurt and intent on negating what many have said was meaningful contribution, whether they agree with the content or not. Listen Kim Jong Un, I'm going to shoot my shot and I know it's probably uncomfortable for you sitting there on the scum team to have someone around who isn't just demanding scum lists/town read lists every other post and chalking that up to "activity." But I will continue to call it as I see it, so until you get on your scum team chat and snipe me on night 1, it will keep coming.

Oh, and I need to keep reading, but you probably earned a vote there. I never intended to lynch Axis today - just soliciting reactions - on his part and others. You're the curly fry in my otherwise plain old French fry box.

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    LOL still lasted longer than I expected.

In hindsight, we should've unleashed voth in all his glory.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Whatever, they are soft as hell. They want to have a little designated safe space on the internet where creative mockery of bad gameplay isn't an accepted form of friendly trash talk? So be it. They can all circle jerk eachother demanding town read lists two hours into the game for eternity. I wouldn't be going back anyway.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Voth representing us well, fuck those faggots

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    The real game of mafia is the metagame of the forum of the game of mafia. Our forum wins because we no longer have to participate.

Pretty sure some mod read this thread and decided we're too toxic. Pretty sure Jessup's the roleblocker though.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Voth the issue with you is you use insulting words that are derogatory often. Calling people faggots or brain dead retards or w/e is not going to fly with most people. Especially if every post you make is on that caliber of an insult.

In your defense though I didn't see an official warning and never saw a specific instance that you did called out by the mod. I didn't follow the whole game and just skimmed it. You were being abrasive and I know that is a strategy but it looked like every post you never let up which can be very wearing. Still, it would be nice to have an exact reason given for your ban and why I wasn't then allowed to step in. I also saw a huge number of worthless posts by many players in the game too cluttering up space that had zero relavence to information pertinent to the game that was allowed to continue by the mod so unsure what was going on there lol. I'm just mad I wasn't allowed to step in if they saw you as too much to handle.

It is what it is.. meh.
    Problem is, I didn't attack anyone directly with anything derogatory on that forum and that game (I'm well aware it's a different story here). Sure, I said generally people are acting like drama queens or that the last 4 pages of D1 was full of assholery (and it was), but I wasn't directly insulting anyone personally.

That was mighty mature of a post for you, though, Jessup. I don't think I've ever been so impressed.

They should have at least given you the chance to sub in. Pretty soft of them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X