Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Did I mention... fuck you Exalt. Dick.
    We did remove Exalt at the earliest opportunity. He was afk too so I didn't feel too bad

Comment

• Aw thanks for looking after me.
      I had fun playing.
      Thanks orangeandblack5 for being host
      MRW

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        Yeah agreed, thanks for dropping in and hosting right away, we owe him a game so that he has his chance too. Maybe the asshole inactives won't be asshole inactives next game. Right Exalt?
        Hey, I didn't even know the game started until after Day 1, and then you fuckers NKed me that same night. I literally got killed on N1 even though I didn't post a single thing. I mean what the fuck guys? At least be somewhat unpredictable. I can't play every game where I either die immediately N1 no matter what or I'm scum, with no other alternatives. I'm better off not posting at that point.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I carried

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Hey, I didn't even know the game started until after Day 1, and then you fuckers NKed me that same night. I literally got killed on N1 even though I didn't post a single thing. I mean what the fuck guys? At least be somewhat unpredictable. I can't play every game where I either die immediately N1 no matter what or I'm scum, with no other alternatives. I'm better off not posting at that point.
            They knew you'd show up eventually and only needed me for the grand gesture of fucking me over with the trilogy.

You were just a potential land mine.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
            X