X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Hey, I didn't even know the game started until after Day 1, and then you fuckers NKed me that same night. I literally got killed on N1 even though I didn't post a single thing. I mean what the fuck guys? At least be somewhat unpredictable. I can't play every game where I either die immediately N1 no matter what or I'm scum, with no other alternatives. I'm better off not posting at that point.
    They knew you'd show up eventually and only needed me for the grand gesture of fucking me over with the trilogy.

You were just a potential land mine.

Leave a comment:

• Mafia Goon
    replied
    I carried

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Yeah agreed, thanks for dropping in and hosting right away, we owe him a game so that he has his chance too. Maybe the asshole inactives won't be asshole inactives next game. Right Exalt?
    Hey, I didn't even know the game started until after Day 1, and then you fuckers NKed me that same night. I literally got killed on N1 even though I didn't post a single thing. I mean what the fuck guys? At least be somewhat unpredictable. I can't play every game where I either die immediately N1 no matter what or I'm scum, with no other alternatives. I'm better off not posting at that point.

Leave a comment:

• Markmrw
    replied
    Aw thanks for looking after me.
    I had fun playing.
    Thanks orangeandblack5 for being host

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Did I mention... fuck you Exalt. Dick.
    We did remove Exalt at the earliest opportunity. He was afk too so I didn't feel too bad

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post

This game was hilarious. Willby and I should have killed Mark as soon as he claimed, but that wouldn't have been fun. Neither of us also read the rules and knew that votes were locked in until after Willby voted for me. We're really getting out of hand on these forums with mafia bussing each other lol
    Yes we are. Like... it's now a legitimate thing to worry that the scum team is self-sacrificing to quasi-confirm themselves as town. It's like 5D chess.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Not fair. You guys draw a strong scum team and I'm stuck with inactives and braindead retards like Jessup.

Did I mention... fuck you Exalt. Dick.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    From scumchat after field was lynched:
    Originally posted by WillBy
    LOL the tracker.

Mark claimed jailer. Would be easiest to kill him. But I kinda enjoy having him around, and I want him to enjoy enough to play again.

Otherwise it's Voth, jessup or beast. We need 1 more mislynch and we win. We already control 2/6 votes, so unless they're united we can basically control lynches. Just need to cause a fight. Jessup is most likely to fight with anyone (esp Voth and Beast). So I think we should go for either one of those two. Game would be boring without Voth. Maybe beast as he's actually good enough to cause problems late.

All good targets. I vote beast?

Another thing to consider is who to send to make the kill. Mark seems to trust you more, so he's more likely to protect you? This WIFOM stuff is hard with someone I dunno how to read

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    I have no idea why we lost. Mark!!! What the fuck!!
    This game was hilarious. Willby and I should have killed Mark as soon as he claimed, but that wouldn't have been fun. Neither of us also read the rules and knew that votes were locked in until after Willby voted for me. We're really getting out of hand on these forums with mafia bussing each other lol

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I have no idea why we lost. Mark!!! What the fuck!!

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    LOOOOOOOOOL what? GG WillBy, we made it more interesting than we should have, but it was worth it. Well played my friend.

Thanks for the host orangeandblack5, we all appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Yeah agreed, thanks for dropping in and hosting right away, we owe him a game so that he has his chance too. Maybe the asshole inactives won't be asshole inactives next game. Right Exalt?

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
    Night 4 has ended!

Markmrw has died! He was the Town Jailkeeper!

The Mafia have overrun the town!

Congratulations to the_paul and WillBy !
    Thanks for the host!! Fun and different using a standard setup. Let's try and get something set up for the next game.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Yeah but you can't really flex on each other by playing optimally. Way better to let town completely screw each other like Jessup voting Voth over paul, Voth voting jessup over me, and marks unfortunate misjudgement.

Optimal play isn't always best for the health of the game. If we'd killed Mark instead of Beast, we'd have one less contributer, one more troll, and have made the game less fun for a newcomer.

Big shoutouts to paul for letting me bus him. Not quite as bad as what he and Voth have done before, but definitely wasn't optimal play, lol.

Get fukt voth, Jessup, Beast, field, Exalt and Vehicle, in that order.

What's next?
    I swear to God, Paul is gonna get fucked in the ass with a 12 inch dildo next time I have a chance. And you sir, are inserting yourself into this conflict. This is war.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
    fwiw this game is pretty much why you should always just kill the PR as Mafia in this kinda open setup

very very nearly threw the game on bringing the PR to LyLo, but were able to recover by egging on infighting
    Yeah but you can't really flex on each other by playing optimally. Way better to let town completely screw each other like Jessup voting Voth over paul, Voth voting jessup over me, and marks unfortunate misjudgement.

Optimal play isn't always best for the health of the game. If we'd killed Mark instead of Beast, we'd have one less contributer, one more troll, and have made the game less fun for a newcomer.

Big shoutouts to paul for letting me bus him. Not quite as bad as what he and Voth have done before, but definitely wasn't optimal play, lol.

Get fukt voth, Jessup, Beast, field, Exalt and Vehicle, in that order.

What's next?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X