Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bilbo
    Huzaaaah

Ps. Don't ruin it by watching it dubbed.
    I think Cowboy Bebop is one of the only dubbed shows that actually turned out alright with the English voices.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

animation had always been feature length

Comment

Originally posted by Desire
        :eek: Movies don't count.
        You watch and play too much hentai shit, your oppinion is void.

P.S. How far did you come with that hentai game I let you download from me? And when do you want to finish it, I'll put on the server again.
        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

ive only just watched NG Evangelion... i really loved it
          got depressed though watching it all at once :P

i havnt had a chance to see FMA yet..

watch Totoro :P tis funny

Comment

FMA is a series, not a film. The plot is all over the place, the climax is nowhere in sight and it's Chp38 already; don't read it if you're over-anxious for a next chapter.

Oh and Laputa > Totoro!

Comment

I have about 80% of 6,86 gig ready, so soon I will be able to look at FMA. After that I suppose I could dl Last Exile.

I've seen some of the first episode, and I think I liked it with japanese and english subs. Sometimes it little bit too hard to follow.. as you would get little bit confuzed about the japanese and then not be able to read the english text fast and then understand it correctly.
              Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefman <TW>
                watch Totoro :P tis funny
                I wouldn't use funny to describe Totoro, I'd say it's heart-warming.
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

If anyone here has a 10Mbit connection, lives in either sweden, finland, norway or denmark and has 40GB of anime, I can direct you to an awesome anime hub.
                  Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
                    If anyone here has a 10Mbit connection, lives in either sweden, finland, norway or denmark and has 40GB of anime, I can direct you to an awesome anime hub.
                    I would like to have 10Mbit.. :/ but that not even possible in my town, if it was it would cost me a fortune. I'm just surfing with a 0.512Mbit in other words a 512kb/512kb. :/

Comment

I've got FMA dled yesterday, and so far I have liked it, (seen 6 episodes) and I think its a good story. I find it very fasinating that Al is in the armoured suit, without his body. I've always liked in series when someone devolps in power gets strong and is special like Edward. Tho I had a hard time to get grip of the anime in episode 1. I really like the japanese, how the actors act. It really get you into the anime, even if you don't undestand that much. I've only rewinded back 2 times to check what it was said in the subs.

What more do I like in this anime?
                      I like the way the creators have spiced it up with action, some drama + comedy parts, and love. It's always fun to see Edward go all crazy when they call him ultra small person, or small person, you get the idea. :P

I wonder why people like DBZ, that ain't even a anime. That's just pure lamage.

Comment

FMA is quite good.

Naruto is just copy of DBZ imho, though not that bad.

Hunter x Hunter is good the first 64 episodes, havent check out the newer seasons. This anime is recommended.

Most of the anime that said here are all quite ok. Haven't seen very very bad anime yet, then again i got tons of anime i still have to see. Getting close to 400 GB of anime now. If you need some stuff, I give you a few tips where to get them.
                        Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

bleen i'm look'n for old HxH, think it's around chapter 40-190. I used to buy comics, but then I stop'd cuz it got hard. Then I found out online comix, anyways, help me out.

Comment

Originally posted by BLeeN
                            ... If you need some stuff, I give you a few tips where to get them.
                            Thank you, I will keep that in mind!

So far I've like FMA all the way through to episode 42. I will be watching the last episodes that available, 43-44.

I've heard that they are making episode 45, I can't wait until that one comes out. Also a other nice thing is that they are going to release a movie next summer.
                            [Link]

Comment

Phatz, try this:

http://www.manganews.net

Click on Series -> click letter H -> look for HxH in the list -> you see a few fansubbers there -> click on them, you see some info. Some only have the manga through IRC, but a few have them on a forum/website.

The manga is better than the anime, but that's most likely for all the manga/anime combinations.

Oh btw Hikaru no Go is very recommended (manga or anime). It's about the chinese chess game Go. Sounds boring, but it is very very nice. And Go is just fucking cool to play =)
                              Last edited by BLeeN; 08-12-2004, 04:58 AM.
                              Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

huh?!
                                FMA has a Total of Episodes: 52! And yet there are only 44 to dl.. :/ Perhaps the other episodes aren't done yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X