FMA - anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMA - anime

I was thinking of watchin the anime. Seen some pretty good art of fma, been looking around on some sites etc. So is it worth seeing? Anyone see FMA? (full metal alchemist) saw this trailer of it that its comming to cartoon network, sounds pretty gewd. Intresting story..

What do you think is a good anime? I've seen very much of DBZ, but it ain't that good.. :/ Seen even pokémon, but that was like ages ago, when it first came out. And that I tell you was bad anime!

So what do you recommend, you that look at anime, what is a good anime worth watching?
    Last edited by 1ight; 08-09-2004, 04:05 AM.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Bilbo knows some good stuff.

Comment

You can find Cowboy Bebop pretty easily and It's one of my favorite series. Watch it. Neon Genesis Evangelion is also a must see for every one who likes anime. Princess Mononoke owns too. Owns so much that I bought it on DVD. Rurouni Kenshin 1st OAV is good, tho it's pretty boring at times. But don't bother watching the Kenshin full serie, It's too long and too shite.
      And Hellsing. Everyone likes Hellsing so watch it. Saber Marionette J is pretty girlish but I still liked it. Nadesico also rocks, that's what I've heard. I only have the 1st manga book of it so I don't really know.
      My friend said that Blue Submarine No. 6 is good. Haven't seen it myself. Love Hina, yeah! All perverted guys like it.
      Ghost in the Shell is pure $ even if it get's little boring with lot's of dialogue and the "fiilistely" parts.(That's what my friend called them)

I think there's enough for now. Watch those. :up:
      Regency> not in for dd lol
      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Cowboy Bebop
        EVA
        Record of Lodoss War
        Hellsing

Those are 4 series that are short and oh so sweet. Naruto used to be good, but it's turning into another DBZ thing where they talk for 5 episodes and then throw 3 punches and talk for 4 more episodes. Kenshin got boring and repetitive somewhere around episode 40 or 50, I can't remember (stopped watching it soon after) and Inuyasha is pretty mediocre IMO right now. Not good enough to go out of your way and watch, more like something to put on if you have nothing else to watch. I still happen to think Ghost in the Shell is overrated and boring, but hey if it floats your boat then more power to you.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i like hellsing and i also like your avatar 1ight

Comment

Thank you for all of those flavours of anime! I might try out some and see if I like em... =) Added some to my watch list..

I just remember that I've watched starsingers when I was in 1-3 grade. But some site says its starzinger.. anyway, I liked it back then.. sure is a classic..

So haven't anyone seen FMA? It suprises me..

Puppet*master:
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

It is Starzinger and it owns. It was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid.

Comment

Just don't
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I haven't seen the animated FMA but I have read the mangas. It's an interesting story and the characters are likable.

Comment

I've watched:
                    Hikaru no Go, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell: A Standalone Complex, LastExile, Love Hina, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Noir, Hellsing, Ah My Goddess!, Hack Sign and a few movies, mainly Ghibli stuff.

Of these I'd recommend Last Exile, Love Hina, Azumanga Daioh, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun (since they're my favourites).
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

you all forgot Wolf's Rain! (seen on Arwen_7's avatar) its my fav anime series running right now. I believe its on at 12:30 PM on Cartoon Network's "adult swim"
                      Killer Sol> bad time to smoke cigs
                      Xog> good time to smoke a nig
                      Xog> Cig****
                      Killer Sol> LOLOL
                      Ardo> ROFL
                      Ardo> Best typo ever!!
                      Jason> good time to smoke a nig what's that all about bud?
                      Xog> typo for cig

Comment

I forgot about Trigun and Gundam 08th MS Team. Those are 2 more good shows.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                          Bilbo knows some good stuff.
                          Huzaaaah

Ps. Don't ruin it by watching it dubbed.
                          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                            I forgot about Trigun and Gundam 08th MS Team. Those are 2 more good shows.
                            Oh yeah! Trigun kicks ass! Dunno bout that Gundam tho...

Comment

some old school animes:

saint seiya
                              slam dunk

new ones:

Naruto
                              Azumanga Daioh (pure laughing purpose)
                              Cowboy Bebop
                              Initial D - Stage 4 is a must see
                              o ya.. and of course.. Love Hina!
                              Last edited by Nethila; 08-03-2004, 04:03 PM.
                              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                              X