hyperventilation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperventilation!

Okey, I'm not hyperventilating... But I could scream, and kick many butts, and accually enjoy it! Since I'm über happy! I hope you aren't offended of that this is a useless thread, or of my words.

Anyway, I got at call today. And guess what, they said, "You asked some days before about your connection. And I noticed that it has been up already for some time. But since it was vaction time for most of us workers, I had a hard time getting some information about your ADSL connection. But today, I found out that it ready, and set to go." Something like that... And this means that I can go and my my ZyXEL modem, and my 2nd adsl filter. And just get my passwords and others things, plug in the modem, install, and just burst in to the unknown, explore and find. In other words, just log on to the internet.

Finally I get to run my moded continuum. When I say moded, I mean my moded bullet.bm2, and all the macros i've made, banners, priv wave macros.. Its just sitting there at my computer waiting to go online with. And finally I can play with a superb computer, not with a laptop with external keyboard, and a shitty integraded laptop mouse. And I won't be needing to ask my friends, can you dl this, or complain when my friend puts the dl on for about 2 hours, rarely a day and not over night (tho rarely). And when he is not doing anything, he is too lazy to put the program on. He just says "I don't have the energy, or in other words, theres no rush". so I won't be waiting serveral of weeks for a game that would take 1-3 days to dl.

But I think the best thing is that I can talk to my father that is living in Sweden, since my parents are divorced. That can be hard when you are 14 years old, and find out that your dad is in love with someone else, leaves you alone with your mum. More pain to one's life, like my brother's death wasn't hard enough already. Anyway.. It is nice to have a connection, and a real good one to. Or at least decent. 512/512k, but hey this ain't Sweden, and I don't have that much money. I could have got a 1mbit/512k for 68 €. Kinda hard to have a über good connection when you live in a small town. While you could get a real good connection in helsinki for a decent price too.

Anyway, I'm happy, and I wil lstart dling thoses animes now..

Don't mind my enklisch (english)...
    Endless space, endless exploration.

being happy RULES
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I can't read

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
        I can't read
        dont worry, you didnt miss anything in this thread..
        Throughout time, there’s been
        crimes, throughout our history
        But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
        Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
        Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
        Come on and take a stand
        Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
        and all the kids are running
        from London to Manchester
        cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by eehh
          dont worry, you didnt miss anything in this thread..
          you know thats why its called "useless".. "Så det så."
          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Working...
          X