Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipod?

yes i know aqua has done this, but i need people to do mine :P

Ok, simple proceess to get a free 4gb or 20gb iPod.

Precautions:

1) Use an email account that can get spammed.

2) You must sign up 5 friends for this to work

3) You must have a valid address

4) You must be (claim to be) 18 years old or older (They can't verify this.)

Instructions:

Ok, click on the link at the bottom of the page. You will be asked to put in an e-mail address and password. It will also ask you to choose which iPod you want. Then it will ask you to sign up for some "awesome" deals (they suck, dont be fooled). Click on the e-bay option. Now, create a new ebay account and bid a dollar on some priceless vase or new computer. You won't win, so you won't pay anything. Then, go back to the site I gave you and refer 5 friends. When they follow through with their ebay accounts, you will get your iPod.

Five people do this for me, then spread the love so more people can get this thing for free.

oh its US people only btw

The reason this works is that ebay pays this company $20 for each new ebay account that gets created with this deal. 20 x 5 = $100 which is the cost for a wholesale iPod (plus some profit).

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7739697

yea i know your thinking scam, pyramid scheme etc but its really not.
    please do this for me :P
    i know your gonna slate this but it does work... there are others out there for monitors and whatever

your grateful friend - Stefman <TW>

see you in the base :P
    Last edited by Stefman <TW>; 08-05-2004, 07:20 PM.

For one thing this is going to be closed...

For another thing:

Your Status:
    Congratulations! You have currently completed all requirements to get your totally FREE iPod. We now need to confirm your account and referral offer completions. Please check back after 7 business days to see your status.
    :up:

EDIT: It's also sad that you can't even make up your own sales pitch.
    sdg

Comment

eh?

well it was just a shot.. the only americans i know are in SS
      since im in th UK. i have one cousin out there so its registered from her address in new york so it would be sent there.

i was just hoping a few people in TWs could help me out :/

Comment

DARNO!!! its only for USA =/
        9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

i just really need some yankees to sign up

Comment

Fuck you, cheap bastard.

Comment

mature...

comeon people
              please sign up

Comment

If you aren't american u cant get one

Comment

yea i know... i have my cousin who lives in america so it would be shipped to her address the forwarded to me :P

please if your american help
                  i will love you forever

Comment

As I said, fuck off and die you cheap bastard, you don't deserve an iPod.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

save up, it's much more respectable of you.

Comment

i could save up... or i could try and get one free.. fuck respect.. im saving for a car at the moment. £250 is alot of money to me at the moment.

sorry we cannot all be as respectable as you mr peanuts.

Comment

Of course not.

250? hahaha, youre being ripped off, my mate got one for 120, he was lucky on eBay, it was perfect quality as well.

You're saving up for a car? Arent you a bit young to be thinking about that?

Comment

I followed this guy's instructions and he's 100% correct, I got my Ipod yesterday morning
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X