Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion about staff, ?help and ?cheater calls and TW complaints.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion about staff, ?help and ?cheater calls and TW complaints.

As we all know there is rampant mmr abuse taking place. I have used tw complaints multiple times (probably 15 times) and have only been responded to twice out of those 15 times only then and after weeks of waiting. I was told that something would be done about my issue the two times I received a reply but nothing was ever done as the issue continued. I feel each time I have used it was for legitimate and very important reasons. Things like constant illegal bigoted slurs by certain trolls, uncalled for harassment, corruption amongst hosts and blatant teamkilling and game throwing in leagues like mmr, (All with screenshots too to back up my claims) If staff will not respond hardly ever or if they only do after weeks of waiting how is this going to garner the proper attention to correct serious issues we face within the zone?

Another issue is doing ?cheater and ?help calls. I get a return rate of maybe 2% or less when I use the feature in game to get a staffer to assist me. From my perspective there is something seriously wrong when staff is not doing their jobs protecting players when major forms of abuse are taking place. At this stage I can confidently say that I am getting the run around.

Has anyone else experienced this or is it only me? If you are happy with the job staff is doing please reply with the call you made either in game by doing ?help and ?cheater calls or explain your experience using TW complaints and if the issue you submitted was resolved with real forms of action by staff.

If you are unhappy with your experience when trying to get ?help or ?cheater calls or use tw-complaints please leave your experience here too.

I am also curious as to the percentage of ?help calls , ?cheater calls and TW-complaints that are responded too. I am well aware there is a built-in feature within staff to show unanswered calls and we used to have strict guidelines about either getting back to players who were missed or making sure staff was on their toes to keep the percentage of unanswered calls very low. If a staffer would be so kind as to reply to my inquiry in this regards it would very much be appreciated.

If staff is having problems responding, perhaps we need to hire more players within staff. I have many years of experience as a ban-op, and ZH here and am happy to reapply to help this shortfall of the zone seems to be facing.

Sincerely, Jessup
    Last edited by Jessup; 03-02-2024, 01:53 AM.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Rampage, keep up the good work bud! I know you're still learning wb but things will start to click soon!

Comment

Staff are always occupied with things more important than MMR, Jessup. They work so hard day in and day out to keep the zone active and don't have time to babysit children and respond to silly help calls.

Going forward, I do advise you to use the TW complaints email and not to spam 50 ?cheater calls, as Hooketchos closed the previous thread.

p.s. Trashing players who do NOT play a specific ship and claiming they are throwing is also very unacceptable behaviour that will not be tolerated. New players should have the ability to grow and learn in our community and should be saluted. Keep up the good work, Ramp! We all started somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
        Staff are always occupied with things more important than MMR, Jessup. They work so hard day in and day out to keep the zone active and don't have time to babysit children and respond to silly help calls.

Going forward, I do advise you to use the TW complaints email and not to spam 50 ?cheater calls, as Hooketchos closed the previous thread.

p.s. Trashing players who do NOT play a specific ship and claiming they are throwing is also very unacceptable behaviour that will not be tolerated. New players should have the ability to grow and learn in our community and should be saluted. Keep up the good work, Ramp! We all started somewhere.
        Well said, Best. Rampage lost his hands in a terrible accident and is still getting a feel for his new robot hands. It just takes time...

Comment

Also, transitioning from spamming ?cheater calls to forums is also still considered a form of spammage, Jessup!

This is your final warning going forward, please do NOT let me see you doing it again. - Professor Bigmon

Comment

For what it's worth, I can't endorse jessup as a moderator. She has continued to harass a valued member of the community whose only shortcoming is his robot hands.

Comment

I'm not sure why I'm the one getting blamed for 0-10s when I put in my time day in and day out practicing my shots in pub, private arenas and tackling rocks, studying film, talking to industry veterans. When I try to take my talents to MMR-D sure its competitive but how else am I supposed to learn, I consistently strive to give my utmost effort and dedication. If being committed to doing my best is considered an offense, then I'll gladly accept any consequences.
              Last edited by RampageJackson; 03-02-2024, 04:20 AM.

Comment

RampageJackson Even with your robot hands and brain injury, you are still spreading positivity and good vibes across the zone! Keep it up!

Comment

All the issues and accusations seem to point back to you consistently. It appears that you might be the issue rather than others in the zone.

Comment

Originally posted by RampageJackson View Post
                    I'm not sure why i'm the one getting blamed for 0-10s when I put in my time day in and day out practicing my shots in pub, private arenas and tackling rocks.. When I try to take my talents to MMR-D sure its competitive but how else am I supposed to learn, I consistently strive to give my utmost effort and dedication every single day. If being committed to doing my best is considered an offense, then I'll gladly accept any consequences.
                    Great attitude, Ramp! We need to spread more positivity throughout the zone and eliminate any toxic behaviours like Jessup.

Practice doesn't make you perfect, it just makes you better! - El Bigmonito

You are a a War "Bird" for a reason, Don't let the negativity from Jessup bring your wings down... fly, WARBIRD, fly!

The vast majority of people have had it UP TO HERE with Jess and we must stand together to take it down!

He who all stands together can never be terminated. We are stronger as a force. - Professor El Bigmon
                    Last edited by Best; 03-02-2024, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post

Great attitude, Ramp! We need to spread more positivity throughout the zone and eliminate any toxic behaviours like Jessup.

Practice doesn't make you perfect, it just makes you better! - El Bigmonito

You are a a War "Bird" for a reason, Don't let the negativity from Jessup bring your wings down... fly, WARBIRD, fly!

The vast majority of people have had it UP TO HERE with Jess and we must stand together to take it down!

He who all stands together can never be terminated. We are stronger as a force. - Professor El Bigmon
                      Never forget, Ramp! (updated image for inclusiveness)

Click image for larger version  Name:	8hprh7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	192.9 KB ID:	1365623
                      Last edited by cubone; 03-02-2024, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Trying to get staff to do their job is like talking to customer services that has been outsourced to India. Almost guaranteed to be a complete waste of time. Players are currently free to cheat and be abusive and ruin mmr as much as they like.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprackle View Post
                          All the issues and accusations seem to point back to you consistently. It appears that you might be the issue rather than others in the zone.
                          Thank you for replying to me as a member of staff. What consistent issues and accusations that you referred to are pointing point back to me exactly? Please as staff explain what I have done wrong exactly. Is it me exposing the abuse I see? Or, if you meant that I am abusing in some way I would appreciate a clear and concise explanation of what I have done wrong so I may adjust my behavior. I'm sure as a staffer you will agree that we must enforce the rules in place for our leagues and staffing responsibilities and player base to help keep Trench Wars as positive and enjoyable a place as we can for all.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Staff are always handling and responding to help calls, everytime I'm online at least 2-3 different people per hour when the zone is active are actively checking and taking calls.

I advise that if your help call is regarding a current game of MMR you should first private message the host in a calm manner, you can ask questions like "why did you kill the game?" and wait for a response. Do not spam the arena in blue or spam the host as that may get you in trouble.
                            Last edited by Ekk0; 03-02-2024, 02:54 PM.
                            absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Originally posted by Ekk0 View Post
                              Staff are always handling and responding to help calls, everytime I'm online at least 2-3 different people per hour when the zone is active are actively checking and taking calls.

I advise that if your help call is regarding a current game of MMR you should first private message the host in a calm manner, you can ask questions like "why did you kill the game?" and wait for a response. Do not spam the arena in blue or spam the host as that may get you in trouble.
                              For questions about simple game kills I can do this but when a player is purposely teamkilling it becomes an urgent call that needs to be addressed ASAP and dealt with while the game is in progress
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X