Emotional Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotional Kids

Better known as emo kids, now you can say anything you want about these kids but you can't deny the fact that they look like metrosexuals.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

I dont
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

eh, I like emo music and all but i think i like hardcore music more. And i do not wear girls jeans nor anything metrosexual like that

Comment

Jerome does though.
        G[y]Ro> omfg
        G[y]Ro> u nerds
        G[y]Ro> NERDS
        G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

jerome=emo kid

Comment

jerome is sexy.

Comment

emo kids are cool :down:
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Anti-flag said it best.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I get pegged as an "emo boi" all the time. I can't help it that I'm a tall, scrawny pale guy with dark hair. I mean yeah, I enjoy lots of music that falls under the emo genre, and I'm about as emotional as they come, but shit man, listen to what you want and be who you are. Fuck all these labels.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    I get pegged as an "emo boi" all the time. I can't help it that I'm a tall, scrawny pale guy with dark hair. I mean yeah, I enjoy lots of music that falls under the emo genre, and I'm about as emotional as they come, but shit man, listen to what you want and be who you are. Fuck all these labels.
                    aye

Comment

I like songs about death and suicide and other happy things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        That's what all emo kids say.
                        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

wtf i am not emo i won't deny 60% of my playlist is emo music, but that's because my roots were emo (i've been doing the internet thing since the 6th grade, and the first message board i ever posted at had a bunch of emokids, though we didnt call ourselves emo at the time). i prefer hardcore as well, now, and also the "root" music (jawbreaker, fugazi, joy division...but especially jawbreaker. damn.)
                          Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 08-14-2004, 12:17 PM.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i dont udnerstand what this topic is about

Comment

Me either. I guess people have switched from making fun of fat people, to making fun of emo kids?

Re emo music: Good lord. Have you ever listened to any Bright Eyes? Or Modest Mouse (although the song Long Distance Drunk is decent)? 90% of the vocals sound like whining, with an overly forced vibratto to their voice. It's almost as if they thought that "warbly voice=emotional content" and started milking the cow for all it's worth.

In the 70s there was disco.
                              In the 80s there was glam-rock
                              In the 90s there was grunge/techno
                              Now in the 00's, we have emo music.

I give it about....another 4 years before emo starts being phased out by another, equally trite "music" style.

Oh and for the record; I'm a metalhead with classical tendencies. Emo music puts me to sleep.
                              "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
                              -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

KontroLz> afk, enema
                              Oen Izan> yes I am , buy a me a happy meal , you score :X
                              Oen Izan> you know I dont do one night stands
                              Oen Izan> cuz if ya puttin out , I am coming back

Comment

Working...
                              X