Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touzani

http://translate.google.com/translat...UTF-8%26sa%3DN

this guy sure is good at keep-ups...if you are interested in more from him, he did 3 other videos...just google them or find them on kazaa.

Does anyone know the tune that enters at the start of the video? the "nanananana" one, I like it but can't find any way to find out what it is.

LMAO, I cant tell if this shit is real. Some of it looks tooootttaaaallllyyyy fake. Like, the ball doesnt even touch his foot and he keeps it in the air. I can't believe half of this shit, hah. Horrible, but it would be nice if it wasn't fake :up: :up:
    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

it's not fake

Comment

Originally posted by A bad spanish translater
        Jokes:

A group of men is within sauna of a club when a moving body sounds. One of the men takes it and answers: * If? * Affection, you are your '? It is that it is heard fatal. * Hello? * You are in sauna? * If, baby. What happens? * He is that I am in front of the showcase of a store, seeing a precious fur coat. I can buy it? * How much it is worth? * Then 300,000 pesetas. * Bond, and cómprate a purse to game, love mine. * It is that... good, it is that I happened through a concessionaire and thought that equal was already the moment for changing our car... I asked and you know that '? Then it is that the BMW is in supply and is one monísimo that I have liked much. * How much it is worth the car with the supply? * Single 6 kilos, of course are chollo... * Buuuuuueno, cómpralo and request the accessories eh? If poquitín raises more, like exceptional situation, I will not get upset. The aunt seeing that today all their orders "strained" decided to risk. * Affection you remember that mother wanted to come to live with us? it seems to you that it invites it by a month, like test, and the month that comes we return to speak? * Buuuuuuuuuueno, but you do not request anything but, eh? * If, if this good. Ah, and I want much to you! * I also want to you, a little kiss and I leave you. When hanging the telephone, the man tour to the group and is asked: * Of whom it is this moving body?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

sup cumu, that song is a reggae song.. i believe its caled Nuttin na go so, they just speeded it up for that video clip, pretty wierd shit though
          -All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no-one you understand?

- Do not make decisions on an empty stomach.

Comment

excellent, thankyou very much

Comment

Much of it is fake, in the sense that you're not actually watching what really happens. There are countless times when frames are skipped and it looks like he's doing things much faster than he is. It probably wasn't intentional though, probably an issue of the compression of the video. Either way, it is still incredible what he does.

Comment

its not fake...you people just don't go outside enough to see anything like this. I only posted a link to that video because I know most of you have poor connections...there are multiple better quality versions of this video and his other 4. Also this guy plays professional indoor football

Comment

Originally posted by Cumulonimbus
                  its not fake...you people just don't go outside enough to see anything like this.
                  Originally posted by Feoren
                  it is still incredible what he does.
                  I've been on a lot of forums, but these Trenchwars forums seem like some of the worst for people reading a post, catching maybe 2 or 3 words, then completely and outrageously misunderstanding it and posting a reply to something that was never said.

There are many places in the movie where frames skip and his leg or the ball move long distanes instantaneously, because of the poor quality of the movie. You are not seeing completely what really happened, therefore it is at least partially "fake", although it was not "faked". Unless he can make real life skip frames. If so, wow, this is more impressive than I realized.

Look, it is amazing what he does. I was attempting to explain to the person who said:
                  Originally posted by Hero*
                  LMAO, I cant tell if this shit is real. Some of it looks tooootttaaaallllyyyy fake. Like, the ball doesnt even touch his foot and he keeps it in the air. I can't believe half of this shit, hah. Horrible, but it would be nice if it wasn't fake
                  Why some of it appeared to be fake when, in fact, none of it was faked.

Comment

Originally posted by Feoren
                    I've been on a lot of forums, but these Trenchwars forums seem like some of the worst for people reading a post, catching maybe 2 or 3 words, then completely and outrageously misunderstanding it and posting a reply to something that was never said.
                    Yup
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

this kid is good. give him some credit you fucks.. takes years of practice to do what he does. Sure it means shit on the field but its great for entertainment.
                      Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

yeah took lots of practise for you to do those tricks in your video eh?
                        -All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no-one you understand?

- Do not make decisions on an empty stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                          this kid is good. give him some credit you fucks.. takes years of practice to do what he does. Sure it means shit on the field but its great for entertainment.
                          Yah, its very difficult to doo. I can only "hacky sack it" and do rainbows, I cant do other shit, well, ive never tried. But, your right, it means shit on the field, thats where it counts. I love football. Im a goalie, im the next oliver kahn.
                          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I used to be able to do the 'Around the World' trick when I was like 9 or 10. I am less into football now though.

Comment

no, it would work well on the field. If a defender was going to tackle him he would just flick it up, hack the program, skip a few frames and blast it into the back of the net.

Comment

Working...
                              X