Garden State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brink
    Very good movie, I like to think of it as "Lost in Translation" meets "Scrubs."
    Sounds familiar: http://www.spaceshipgame.com/forums/...pic.php?t=1803

Which song on the soundtrack is the one that plays during the credits? Is that Frou Frou? The GF likes that song.

Comment

I don't think you're the best candidate to preach on stealing when the (weak, sorry) title of your thread is from Austin Powers
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Whoa, it's like we're on the same wavelength man. Trippy!

Comment

P.S. Shade, I think I laughed harder at the Aquatic Life preview than I did during Garden State.
          AIGGGH! There's a trailer now? FUCKING AWESOME.

EDIT - Just saw the trailer--now I really can't wait to see it.
          Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 09-02-2004, 05:58 PM.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Is that the one where will smith plays a fish?
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I think conc knows something we dont as he editted the post saying he watched the trailer just over 10 mins after he posted saying he hadn't. Come on, fess up, whats the site called?

Comment

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/20...iler-page.html

Comment

10/10 for both speed and content (-1 for linking to the wrong film but +1 for that site having Shaun Of The Dead clips)

Comment

Hot damn, I'm good.

Comment

It was either Garden State or Harold & Kumar go to White Castle and the idea of stoners trying to find a White Castle was just something I had to see.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Whoa, it's like we're on the same wavelength man. Trippy!
                        Yeah, but I feel so unoriginal now. : (

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot

Which song on the soundtrack is the one that plays during the credits? Is that Frou Frou? The GF likes that song.
                          It's frou frou

Comment

Working...
                          X