The uselessness of Activism, and Being Classless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epinephrine
    Most of the protesters were not doing illegal things. They were just holding signs and marching down the street.

Anyway Republicans are far worse, they kill abortion doctors, ruin nature, and kill tens of thousands of people in Iraq, and that's just in the last four years.

-Epi
    you are right epi, forgive me. It is time for my local chapter to hunt down some abortion doctors and then burn the park down. Afterwards I will come back and play some ss.
    Last I checked, there is no party platform to kill people of anysort
    That is a very stupid generalization to make, and coming from you epi it is even sadder. You usually post things of intelligence.
    The iraqi war was supported by many people, including democrats. Again a very unfair generalization. And again disapointing coming from you.
    Yes, I the republican party favors business over the enviroment, more than the democrats do. But to say we ruin nature is a bit much.

Maybe most of the protestors were just holding sizes, but there were many direct actions, people interruppting meetings. If this is how democrats act, count me out. I want to be someone with class, not an asshole.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
    X