SRS Street Racing Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRS Street Racing Syndicate

This game is awesome!!! It's even better than Underground... You can race for gilrs and money to fix up your car and stuff... You can also play it live and race for eachothers car and girls haha They even have videos of the girls dancing for you if you win races and stuff haha... This game just came out last Wednesday so whoever got this game too tell me what you think about it and maybe we can race eachother for cars or girls Whoever wants to know more about it check it out at http://srs.namco.com/ O btw this game is for PS2, GameCube, XBox, and PC... I'm playing the Xbox one hehe
    (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
    Argentina> look at me kids!
    Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

I'll rent it first before I proclaim that this is better than NFS:U.... Is there a Ford Focus ZX3 in it?
    DELETED

Comment

NFS:U Blew...MC2 all the way.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You race for girls? I think the video gaming industry has found their target demographic
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Nah they dont have Fords....unless you have to unlock it or something by winning races....You can only choose from Mazdas, Toyotas, Mitsubishis, Nissans, Lexus, Subarus, and Volks Wagons from the beginnning...
          (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
          Argentina> look at me kids!
          Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

laaaaaaaaameeeeeeee

Note: SRS is a good game if you don't play Underground. If you're already into Underground, then you might not wanna play this game. But, if you've already beaten Underground and want another challenge, try this out.

Remember, the rule for all games, TRY before you BUY.
            DELETED

Comment

Working...
            X