• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IlyaZ
    few people know this about me, but i am actually God
    I must be mary then
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
      You can't just lump every religon together and say it's bad just because Ahim-Jabul-Bobba Fett-Kassim went and drove his 93 Chevy into a Burger King.
      That was the day my faith in mankind died. When he took out that drive through window, I couldn't stop crying. What did flame-broiling ever do to him?

Originally posted by dimboy
      NOTE: Jesus did exist, proven. Whether he had special healing powers, new story,
      Proven where, when, by whom? Where are the bones? How did they do a genetic test without blood from god? If by proven you mean a buncha books written years and years after the supposed death of the person, then I guess yeah. But that's a little like saying comic books will prove Superman existed in 2000 years.

And Jews for Jesus.. well.. that's a -whole- lot like saying "Californians for Superman". Don't get me wrong, I adore the Jewish religion, and would and have thought about converting to that, just because if you're gonna have a religion you need some good and proper ancient ass mysticism. Whereas Judaism is a steak and potatoes of that, Christianity is like strained baby food carrots.

If a god wants me to believe in it, then it can damn well tell me so itself. Telling someone else and having them all preach it is nothing but hearsay. A rumor. That's not even admissable in court, and yet millions of people devote their lives to it? If the technique can't even be used to find me guilty of jaywalking, then you know, I'm going to have to put it into proper perspective.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Who's to say Moses didn't have some sort of psychological disordere that caused him to imagine things, like ten commandments etc. I mean if some retard comes up to me with slabs saying these basic rules and preaching that we must abide by them because if not we will be forced to hell (but god loves us...), I'd take the poor sap to a mental facility because he obviously needs treatment. But we're supposed to believe these guys who wrote the book (when the 1400's?) all about these people claiming all sorts of crazy shit, what 1400 years in the past and more? Er, I don't even believe my best friend when he tells me stuff like, 'I hooked up last night'. But I should believe stuff written down by people who died hundreds of years before me, and about people (who in out enlightened time would be called insane or crazy) who died a couple thousand years before me. Er, I don't think so mate. It's just a scare tactic to make me a good boy and to give me a belief to make me feel like a stronger person, to help me in tough times, and an easy answer to a hard question. But i certainly won't stop other people for believing in god and the like Have fun with that shit. It's what makes us all different and not boring to be around... sometimes.
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Piston> I own in belim

Comment

Actually Sarien, there have been many historians dedicated to finding the man people know as "jesus." They have found his remains, but they are much different than people were to expect... do a little searching, I'm sure you'll find plenty of articles on his life and how he died. Again, whether or not he was what the bible says he was is up in the air for scientists.

Comment

Indeed. I think that people should be free to believe in whatever they want, be it God exists, or God doesn't. Neither side should feel uppity enough to talk down to the other. Things just go out of whack when you try to push your beliefs onto other people. Which is why I hate it when some hardcore god lovers say-

ACCEPT GOD AND JESUS CHRIST OR YOU WILL BURN IN THE FLAMES OF HELL.

Jesus wasn't a bully. I believe he really existed, and I think that he wouldn't like his message to be spread around like that. You can't shove your opinion down other's throats and expect to be taken seriously. I'm sure " the Jesus" kicks ass and would probably own me in SSBM, but I am also pretty sure that he doesn't want his followers condemming others just because of their beliefs. Let him do the judgement thing, us humans should just relax and help our fellow man.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
              Indeed. I think that people should be free to believe in whatever they want, be it God exists, or God doesn't. Neither side should feel uppity enough to talk down to the other. Things just go out of whack when you try to push your beliefs onto other people. Which is why I hate it when some hardcore god lovers say-

ACCEPT GOD AND JESUS CHRIST OR YOU WILL BURN IN THE FLAMES OF HELL.

Jesus wasn't a bully. I believe he really existed, and I think that he wouldn't like his message to be spread around like that. You can't shove your opinion down other's throats and expect to be taken seriously. I'm sure " the Jesus" kicks ass and would probably own me in SSBM, but I am also pretty sure that he doesn't want his followers condemming others just because of their beliefs. Let him do the judgement thing, us humans should just relax and help our fellow man.

you sunk my scrabbleship!
              Piston> I own in belim

Comment

I'd like to thank "the Jesus" for helping me destroy my friend Froe's scrabbleship! I couldn't have done it without him :up:
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

fyi

1. Yeshua was jewish. His name was not 'jesus' nor 'christ.'
                  2. The occupying romans from 63BC had definate plans for Syria (that area on the eastern shore of the med.) And the troublesome jews/hebrews did not help things with their illusions of grandeur as the 'choosen' people under G's protection. Moses led them out of egypt into cannan in 1300BC and there the hebrews largly commited genocide on those resident populations that were inhabiting the region. The 70AD uprising got the Temple torn down and the 2nd uprising (132AD) got the jews expeled from the area, and to piss them off more the romans renamed judea to the roman province of palestina. 135AD roman emperor Hadrian renamed syria judea to syria palestina (the latin version of the greek name.) By 635AD the arabs conquered the area.
                  If the 'jews' had followed G's laws they would have enjoyed His protection instead of being exiled from their homeland (132 to 1948.)
                  3. Jews basically do not recognize Yeshua as the messiah as what He did was not what the Messiah will do in Jerusalem. In fact even 'christains' must admit what JC did up through the cross was not what the messiah was supposed to do. When JC returns next time as detailed in Revelation, after 80% of humanity is purged and Jerusalem becomes the capitol of the world, that will be in the aspect of Messiac end times and the new beginning.
                  4. Paul largly hyjacked the teachings of JC and skewed the movement toward an apostic church ("man is a slave to sin and must wage war against the flesh where the gospel is the salvation of all men through christ and in christ.") Paul had his 'conversion' on a road trip, well after Yeshua was executed, yet paul's letters and philosophy (he intended to keep Judiasm exclusive to the hebrews and exclude ALL "gentiles" from the Law,) is the dominate tenure in the new testament. So, paul's teachings are obviously divergent from the Principles left by Yeshua, even though back then nobody put those down on paper. The early 'christain' religion held that certain oral teachings were not committed to anyone before initiation and probation. Hence the early christain catechesis tradition.
                  5. With the roman emperors desire to augment their empire (325AD) they absorbed the christains and set up the church in rome (to bleed off authority from the church in Jerusalem,) creating catholicsm and the trinity scam.

6. People are not free to think and do whatever they want. There are definate Laws and qualifications to be worthy of 'Heaven.' And obaying those Laws through-out history has not been easy (eg. much of the 'old testament' recounts how Israel and Juda did following that Law.)

ps. there is a guy down in Brazil you might want to check out if 'Christ' is of interest ... http://www.inricristo.org.br/index32.html

Comment

I read this book for school reading called "The Chosen" by Chaim Potok and its about these two Jewish kids...
                    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                    (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                      some stuff
                      Not being crappy to you, PaulO, but help me out a little here.
                      Here are some Google searches i've tried:
                      For Jesus Christ's Corpse:
                      Lots of links about what the resurrection means, a review of the movie "The body" a movie about someone finding the body of Jesus, and some catholic priests going ape about it. One link about a body found in Jerusalem that was supposedly someone rich or priestly that was wrapped in wool, and happened to die in the first 50 years AD. And one link that I can't help but giggle at called: "Jesus H. Christ's Magical Traveling Medical Show."
                      For Remains of Jesus:
                      Lots of Christian sites talking about how the remains of jesus will never be found because "They are not on earth to be found." One site describing a box of bones that may be the remains of a brother of Jesus.

Point me to what you're talking about, please.
                      I cannot imagine that any body of Jesus could be found and/or validated without it becoming part of the entire world's basic knowledge base, not to mention whole big bunches of christians up in arms about it, because it essentially disproves their bit about him ascending to heaven (unless he fell down again).
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                      X