ATTN: ZeUs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: ZeUs!!

So anyways we were wondering in American History today: Do you guys have a "British History" ? If so, is it hard? Am. History is hella hard, and we only have like 250 years or so. But England/Britain/Wtfever has been around awhile.

Or is it like easier, because teachers have to be less specific when covering the giant span of time you guys cover?
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Its easy, they have a queen, they conquered some lands with their shippies, defeated some people in their shippies, for the rest they pretend to be a part of europe while they are actually on their Island laughing at us.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Dude, how the hell can American History be hard!? American History is so easy(or maybe im just hella good at it since nothing history is hard to me)

Comment

Its the worst and most fucking boring subject ever created ever ever ever. There's so much. We tend to start our curriculum around the tudors in 1500ish and then we study how we became better than everyone else until 1900 including the stuarts, the victorians, the colonial empires etc etc etc etc etc and then we look at how every other country pulled their fingers out and overtook us. But yeah, theres a helluva lot crammed into British History

Edit: Who gave you permission to post inbetween me and Jerome?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
          Dude, how the hell can American History be hard!? American History is so easy(or maybe im just hella good at it since nothing history is hard to me)
          I take AP/GT American History. I've said before i'm in an "accelerated" program, so it's that much harder. So it might just be my school, but I want to know

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            Its the worst and most fucking boring subject ever created ever ever ever. There's so much. We tend to start our curriculum around the tudors in 1500ish and then we study how we became better than everyone else until 1900 including the stuarts, the victorians, the colonial empires etc etc etc etc etc and then we look at how every other country pulled their fingers out and overtook us. But yeah, theres a helluva lot crammed into British History

Edit: Who gave you permission to post inbetween me and Jerome?
            What do you learn about the American Revolution? I bet you guys talk about the battle of Bunker Hill, the battle in which we charged up the wrong hill, nt

internet de la jerome

Comment

I took AP AMerican History, it was like cake compared to AP Psych is now

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                What do you learn about the American Revolution? I bet you guys talk about the battle of Bunker Hill, the battle in which we charged up the wrong hill, nt
                We don't actually learn it which probably sums our country up nicely

Edit: I also like the way my threads have been promoted from Useless Crap to General Discussion

Comment

We don't actually learn it which probably sums our country up nicely

Edit: I also like the way my threads have been promoted from Useless Crap to General Discussion
                  Hahahaha, you guys need to face it, we pwned you out of life

GD is the new UC we just don't know it yet

internet de la jerome

Comment

You ARE us

Comment

This was actually pretty interesting.
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

You ARE us
                        were

Comment

You ARE us
                          You can't really say that, seeing as we're a big culture pot. I'm scottish/german myself :P

Conc, what can i say

internet de la jerome

Comment

Hand on heart, I've never heard of a place called Bunker Hill, sorry

Comment

Hand on heart, I've never heard of a place called Bunker Hill, sorry
                              Yeah, because it actually took place on Breeds hill.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                              X