• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Goaltender paid for his pre-game remarks
    gg Brazil.

Comment

I'm glad Brazil won, GO BRAZIL, BEAT UP THOSE GERMANS! BUHAHAHAHHA... oh
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

hehe, TEST, it works, Cool!

HeY FOX HUNTER!!!~

Wuhahaha i RULE u all !

~End Test~

cool look at ^_^
        Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

OMFG, I am the last poster on all boards, ok, I'll stop now Dantax
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox-hunter
            you sound like a japanese person ria " ahahahhahahah ya ya ya GG hahahaha " lol :P no offence
            Actually, it sounds more like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Comment

LOL, troll king , anyway i didnt know this was a popular subject .

Comment

Did Brazil win?
                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

well if you read the other posts in this subject , well yes! they did win!

Comment

The other posts weren't very clear... did they win?
                    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

wrong!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Epinephrine

You mean the Rivaldo who took the ball in, waited for Ronaldo then shot hard knowing that Ronaldo would get the rebound for the first goal? Or the Rivaldo who smartly let a pass go past him so that it would go straight to Ronaldo who had a better angle when the 2nd goal was scored?

Anyway GG Brazil

-Epi
                      I, who have been playing soccer for 15 years and play for my university team know that when you are as close to the net as rivaldo was, you shoot to score! Rivaldo's intention was not to get the ball to Ronaldo, he took a shot and missed and Brazil got lucky.

lol!!

but you are right in that he played a good game.

Comment

Re: wrong!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Seize

but you are right in that he [rivaldo] played a good game.
                        No he didnt! Where was the creative spark that we usually see form him and Ronaldinho. Granted, he did start a few moves, but not as many as he should have done and he was anonymous along with the dissapointing Ronaldinho, especially in the first half as Brazil defended deep. With their two wing-backs pinned back Brazil looked to those two to create the changes to ronaldo, and out of the three he had in the first half, only one he didnt create himself. I still thing that if the Brazilians passed the ball to him and Ronaldinho rather than just hoof it up the field for ronaldo to chase then they could have had more chances, but hey, im not the brazil manager.
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

ummm...

listen, Brazil won the highest tournament of soccer in the world.
                          they played a good game.

sigh

Comment

2006 Post
                            3:Amputate> ok why the hell is everett in my afk arena again
                            3:Amputate> wtf is this
                            3:Amputate> fukin sharing this arena with him
                            3:PhizeY> LOL
                            3:PhizeY> GONNA AFK HEERE MORE OFTEN

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAY BRASIL YAYAYAYAY
                              WE ARE GONNA WIN IT AGAIN YES YES

90 milhões em ação, prá frente Brasil do meu coração. Todos juntos vamos, pra frente Brasil, salve a seleção. De repente é aquela corrente pra frente, parece que todo Brasil deu a mão; todos ligados na mesma emoção, tudo é um só coração
                              VAMOS TODOS JUNTOS
                              PRA FRENTE BRASIL BRASIL
                              SALVE A SELECAO

B)

Comment

In before the close

Comment

Working...
                                X