• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL disgaea, the endless game ^_____^
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

I beat it. Got the normal ending. Only played about 2 hours of ToS last night because I got home around 11, but it's ok from what I saw so far. VA is horrible, but I wasn't expecting great stuff from that anyway.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I would get ToS. From what I've heard it is the shiz, and Star Ocean is long winded and tedious. I've played SO2 and every game from the tales series. I would get Phantom Brave before SO3 because the battle system is weak too. If you compare their review you'll get a better sense of bother games in summary i would say that So3 is slightly worse than So2 and ToS is a good chunk better than ToD II. So I would ToS unless you like watching the Item Creation screen for hours.

Comment

I dunno if you read down after the first post, but I already bought ToS....

Thanks for the input though, I appreciate it.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Star Ocean 2 is, by far, the greatest RPG of our time, easy. Btw, pickpocketing your own party members is by far the greatest thing to do in that game, outside doing the black arts of crafting.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              Star Ocean 2 is, by far, the greatest RPG of our time, easy. Btw, pickpocketing your own party members is by far the greatest thing to do in that game, outside doing the black arts of crafting.
              No doubt, Opera is the woman

In fact, my name is from Star Ocean 2
              Last edited by Melufa; 09-17-2004, 05:48 PM.

Comment

One of Ashton's weapons that you can equip him.
                DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                  One of Ashton's weapons that you can equip him.
                  One? Try THE baby, it was his best

Comment

Yea, ToS is good stuff. Kinda cliche, and you can see some parts coming from a mile away, but it takes me bak to my early RPG days. It helps remind me why I got into RPG's in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X