Clear All

Originally posted by NaiLed
    wait, where is the word pasta?
    exactly

Comment

Ewans my hero for his pasta dualing action

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
        he's dutch, words have strange meanings there.
        What if you said I want to make love?

Comment

It's not even real chocolate. It was invented in the time there was a lack of chocolate or cocoa (probably during a war) and so some dude invented a substitute with only a bit of cocoa.
          Ow wait, because I am not too lazy I will look it up:

History

Nearly three generations of Europeans have grown up eating Nutella® spread, which was created in the 1940's by Pietro Ferrero, a pastry maker and founder of the Ferrero company.

At the time, cocoa was in short supply due to war rationing, and chocolate was a delicacy limited to a lucky few. So Pietro Ferrero mixed cocoa with toasted hazelnuts, cocoa butter and vegetable oils to create an economical spread of chocolate which he called "pasta gianduja" (pronounced: pasta jon-du-ja). Pasta gianduja's success was unprecedented.

In February 1946, 660 pounds were sold. To keep up with demand, Ferrero worked with local farmers to improve and extend the cultivation of hazelnuts.

In 1949, Ferrero made a "supercrema gianduja" which was spreadable as well as inexpensive. This product became so popular that Italian food stores started a service called "The Smearing". Children could go to their local food store with a slice of bread for a "smear" of "supercrema gianduja". In 1964 supercrema gianduja was renamed "Nutella" (its origin being the word "nut"), and began to be marketed outside Italy!

Today, Nutella is the number one spread in Europe (In Germany Nutella is a favorite breakfast spread, and in both Italy and France Nutella is a popular after school snack!). Worldwide, it outsells all peanut butter brands combined.

Nutella can be found in supermarkets throughout the United States.

Source

In Dutch the double spread is pronounced Duo Pasta, the most famous version is Duo Penotti (thanks to the massive advertising of the product by the brand Penotti)
          Last edited by Zerzera; 09-21-2004, 08:11 AM.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Just imagine, you spend 5 years in senior school, two years at sixth form, three years getting a degree and end up writing histories of chocolate spread for a living
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              Just imagine, you spend 5 years in senior school, two years at sixth form, three years getting a degree and end up writing histories of chocolate spread for a living
              Anything for a nut, right?
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Sounds like the perfect job for ZeUs.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

ok

ive learnt whats duo pasta, dual pasta, pasta duel and nutella and also its history.

but i still doesnt know whats duelpasta
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                  X